Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back.

Can we get who ever is playing with MS paint on the Cartel Market to hop into the CE Vendor and Re-Color the Imperial suit to White and Red? That would be greaaaaaaaaaat.

We have someone in our guild and a friend of a guild member going to the Paris Cantina tour, we are also trying to get one at the London one aswell if its not too late, and we have requested them to ask what's happening with the CE Vendor, if any else is going maybe ask aswell. Bet we'll get a answer there before we have one here. Edited by Obiben

We have someone in our guild and a friend of a guild member going to the Paris Cantina tour, we are also trying to get one at the London one aswell if its not too late, and we have requested them to ask what's happening with the CE Vendor, if any else is going maybe ask aswell. Bet we'll get a answer there before we have one here.

Please continue to hold their feet to the fire, the reason my family paid near 500 dollars for 3 CEs is because of that vendor. =(

We have someone in our guild and a friend of a guild member going to the Paris Cantina tour, we are also trying to get one at the London one aswell if its not too late, and we have requested them to ask what's happening with the CE Vendor, if any else is going maybe ask aswell. Bet we'll get a answer there before we have one here.

Mind asking about hood toggle and Damion's baby? :)

Could you follow up with what was said about the CE vendor if/when you have the info, and post it here? :cool:

Edited by xorcist

Could you follow up with what was said about the CE vendor if/when you have the info, and post it here? :cool:

Here you go, smart guy. I am posting it for the 20th time.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021

Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back.

CE box states that the vendor will have a "dynamic assortment".

There is one CE Vendor thread with a developer response. Players asked if the CE Vendor will receive the promied upates. One of the most recognised developers posted simply "Yes".

Here you go, smart guy. I am posting it for the 20th time.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021

CE box states that the vendor will have a "dynamic assortment".

There is one CE Vendor thread with a developer response. Players asked if the CE Vendor will receive the promied upates. One of the most recognised developers posted simply "Yes".

BW doesn't care anymore IMO about the CE vendors. In fact they've stated that it's not even a priority (lol what a crock of ****! This game from the game directors mouth I believe). If they wanted, they could EASILY update these vendors with HEFTY items in a very short amount of time. BW isn't showing me much of anything lately. Same for the past 6 months once a lot of the main people left. Now that I think about it, it's probably best they left them as is considering IF they did update them, it'd be the same old **** we've already seen. Just different coloring.

It's actually so sad the CE Vendor did not get any updates, except of that one Tauntaun. If you see, they spammed 12 new pets with the last cartel pack. So is it really a big deal to give us like 1 pet/mount/whatever to the CE Vendor each month?

I am seriously disappointed by BW. Every new game update I am heading to the CE Vendor to hopefully find something new in there. But well, as many guys stated before: We are old money. :(

Funny thing is, things were removed from the CE more than what was ever added lol. I just want more than a "Yes" answer from these guys. Quite unprofessional of them to respond with such a vague and childish answer.

You must be new to how BioWare damage control works.

After f2p and cartel market I gave up.

But at least be civil and make CE armor bound to legacy and make items on CE vendor like 50-75% cheaper. Most of the items , including the armor are meh but still it would be a nice move , because def we will not see any update to CE vendor.

Plus maybe some special CE speeder :rolleyes:

Funny thing is, things were removed from the CE more than what was ever added lol. I just want more than a "Yes" answer from these guys. Quite unprofessional of them to respond with such a vague and childish answer.

I believe the word you are looking for is "accurate". The answer to the yes or no question, will the CE vendor ever be updated, was yes, which it has been(the matter of whether there have been sufficient updates is quite another thing). There are only two possible answers to the question that was asked, yes or no, and I believe you would be equally upset if not more upset with the latter one.

No I am not new to how they work. Go troll elsewhere.

I dont think he was trolling, he was just pointing out the track record for EAware, they give very vague answers and even when they do give a concise answer there is always room for interpretation... so expecting more from them is an exercise in futility

I dont think he was trolling, he was just pointing out the track record for EAware, they give very vague answers and even when they do give a concise answer there is always room for interpretation... so expecting more from them is an exercise in futility

Just expecting what we've paid for... It's not like asking for new game mechanics and features which were announced post-launch. This is a service which was promised to all who'll pay additional and, honestly, overpriced cost of the Collector's Edition.

And all it requires is adding few items into the vendors from time to time. Seen how many social outfits were datamined? I so much suspect they were meant to go into ce stores.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Just expecting what we've paid for... It's not like asking for new game mechanics and features which were announced post-launch. This is a service which was promised to all who'll pay additional and, honestly, overpriced cost of the Collector's Edition. And all it required would be adding few items into the vendors from time to time. Seen how many social outfits were datamined? I so much suspect they were meant to go into ce stores.

I agree 100 percent, was just pointing out that WhoDare wasnt trolling him, just pointing out EAware's track record.

So ?

Ce vendors update is another empty promise ?

So nice of you to be faithful and to take care of your most loving costumers ...

I'm a fan of star wars since "A new hope" arrived on the screen of my country at the beginning of the 80s.

I played Lucas art games since X-wing 1st ed.

I played BW games since Baldur's Gate.

And now i think you (BW and lucas art) are just money whore interested only in profit and that you have lost any respect for us players/buyers/costumers/poor suckers (whatever you consider us today)

There's something rotten in your kingdom ...

Should we lose any respect for you and turn to third parties prog to hack the game and take our fun in spit of you and your work ?

Please go back to yourself, you're losing it big time :mad: