Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never gonna happen.

Just a word of advice to all forum members that are new or simply do not come here often.

It's best to completely ignore any sentiment that resembles this post in any way, shape or form. The proof? The game's current state compared to it's state in the spring.

Many folks claimed things would "never" happen. And, in fact, quite a few of those things that people wanted to happen did happen despite the negative rhetoric claiming it was impossible.

...I expect we will see plenty more. Keep the suggestions and the desires coming, and do not allow anyone to silence you for suggesting things they do not like.

Just a word of advice to all forum members that are new or simply do not come here often.

It's best to completely ignore any sentiment that resembles this post in any way, shape or form. The proof? The game's current state compared to it's state in the spring.

Many folks claimed things would "never" happen. And, in fact, quite a few of those things that people wanted to happen did happen despite the negative rhetoric claiming it was impossible.

...I expect we will see plenty more. Keep the suggestions and the desires coming, and do not allow anyone to silence you for suggesting things they do not like.

+ 1 cookie

Bioware could we get an update about our situation and the new armors that were promised ?

Are they going to be released as a part of patch 2.2 ?

Except that pls tell us when our CE armors will be dyeable.

Some information would really be appreciated.

Thank you

Bioware could we get an update about our situation and the new armors that were promised ?

Are they going to be released as a part of patch 2.2 ?

Except that pls tell us when our CE armors will be dyeable.

Some information would really be appreciated.

Thank you

Would also be cool if they were exclusive and not sellable like the CE dyes are.......gotta laugh at the "well the CE owners can now control the market for them" comment. Guess EAware doesn't see how the CE dyes are flooding the GTN, making them literally worthless. :mad:

Would also be cool if they were exclusive and not sellable like the CE dyes are.......gotta laugh at the "well the CE owners can now control the market for them" comment. Guess EAware doesn't see how the CE dyes are flooding the GTN, making them literally worthless. :mad:

Isn't everything from the CE vendor, other than dyes, BoP? If so, why would any future stuff (other than dyes) be any different?

Isn't everything from the CE vendor, other than dyes, BoP? If so, why would any future stuff (other than dyes) be any different?

He's just a grumpy bear (there are several in this thread, waiting to pounce on you).

You write the words "CE Vendor" and he does his SouthPark Barf Routine. :p Others will try to make a chew toy out of you for it. :p

ah, they just screwed up with the... well... its bugged. So the dye's were not intended to be that way. But I guess they're going with it.

He's just a grumpy bear (there are several in this thread, waiting to pounce on you).

You write the words "CE Vendor" and he does his SouthPark Barf Routine. :p Others will try to make a chew toy out of you for it. :p

Duck and cover, white knight inbound! :eek:

Please, if your going to try your normal bashing of me, please use and example a normal person would recognize - never watched that stupid show.

To answer your question, CE vendor and its contents (which are supposed to be updated regularly) are supposed to be exclusive. Unobtainable anywhere else, completely unique, etc.

• The Republic Officer Uniform is literally the same as the Republic pilot's, with the exception of a different symbol on the side.
  • A companion customization on it is not free for all from the start of the game.
  • The taun-tauna (well you know the one I mean) is a cheap reskin of the convention one that a ton of people have.
  • Then a year passed with no updates at all, which made "regularly" a false advertisement. Then EAware finally said and hyped that something new was being added - literally a recoloring of the Cartel Efficiency Scanner...
  • Now the latest being the 2 dyes. EAware admitted it was a bug that it wasn't bound, but then went and said that they won't fix it and let everyone and their brother sell it until it is laughably common.

But yeah watch out for Andryah's ********. One of the most holier-than-thou posters on the forums.

Edited by Eillack

I'm surprised anyone would buy them anyway... such horrible colors... Jamaican flag and with orange and green mush. Security vendor got the good one. BTW, How could they miss such a bug like that? Don't they check this **** before they send it out live? I feel like we are just constantly being trolled these past few months. :mad:

If u've seen the most recent interview - there are further updates planned to the vendor -_-

i have read it but i also read the 2 yellow posts in here and i saw their called "updates" . for me, this thread should never went down until we got a right update and they happen regular.

Edited by Neglience

ah, they just screwed up with the... well... its bugged. So the dye's were not intended to be that way. But I guess they're going with it.

how many times are you people gonna buy the "not intentional" line

seriously that is their answer to every other question

fool me once, fool me twice, who is the idiot

this is PR speak for shut up and like it

Edited by GillianS

I love how this thread has been going for over a year....

And still nothing worth a **** for the CE purchasers...

How sad, BW doesnt even show respect for the people who threw money at them BEFORE the game even came out.

I thought they were going to add some new dyes since the ones they put in the collector's shop could be sold on the gtn?

They said they would add new bind on aquire dyes WHEN they next add dyes into the game. No comment that I have seen as to when that will be however.