Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for spending the 2 mins to whoever recoloured that 'Special' CE item.

It clips with basically everything and is rather insulting but hey, that's the 1 item for this year so we can all be happy now :rak_03:

^this Even the glass is opaque. :rolleyes:

Worst texturing ever... :D

Edited by Glower

Please respond Bioware. Its not like we want more... We just want some respect and you holding to your promises. Weapons and armor. Exclusive stuff available nowhere else. That monocle is found in the new cartel packs, glass colour being the only difference.

I appreciate your stance, but you really should give them a little breathing room here. Getting them to add another item was a huge success. You should be congratulating yourself, and you should be applauding BioWare for listening. Remind them of what is still needed, but do not berate them.

If you treat someone like your enemy, they will become so.

I'm at work and have not had a chance to look at the new CE item. If I'm understanding this correctly all they did was put the RD-07a Viper Helmet http://www.torhead.com/item/9N2wB3/rd-07a-viper-helmet in the CE Vendor and made it adaptable.Then they took the item and put it in the Cartel Pack too.

PLEASE TELL ME I'M WRONG.

Because that would be the most disgraceful thing BW could do to CE owners.

I'm at work and have not had a chance to look at the new CE item. If I'm understanding this correctly all they did was put the RD-07a Viper Helmet http://www.torhead.com/item/9N2wB3/rd-07a-viper-helmet in the CE Vendor and made it adaptable.Then they took the item and put it in the Cartel Pack too.

PLEASE TELL ME I'M WRONG.

Because that would be the most disgraceful thing BW could do to CE owners.

Unless the image from that thing doesn't match what it actually looks like, then you're wrong. Its more of a inverted dbz scouter type thing than an eye patch.

So, nothing to distinguish Collectors Edition owners other than one re-colored piece, a model that everyone will have access to. That, took less than 2 minutes to re-color. more like 5 seconds. I am so very disappointed by this complete lack of effort on Bioware's part to finally show "their" loyalty and thanks to us. Nothing against you Eric. But Bioware doesn't care.

Looking through all the awesome items on the Cartel Market made me sad. Where're ours?

Oh, they're on the cartel market. Bioware doesn't care about us CE buyers anymore; they have our money. All they want now is more money.

Upgrade to the CE vendor?

Feels like they totally forgot about us and just added a worthless item they had no use for and was not good enough for the Cartel Market, BW great way of showing you care about your Collectors Edition customers.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

It took a ridiculous amount pages before someone from BioWare to respond. We finally are acknowledged that they have ignored us, and forgotten about us. To get told "Hey, we got something for you". Only to find out once the update happens, we truly weren't being listened too.

So, allow me to do what we do in the Marine Corps to place everyone on the same page (pun intended as it'll be another 80+ pages before we get another response), and break it down what we call "Barney Style" (most simplest way of explaining things): The Collector's Edition vendor was promised to have EXCLUSIVE & UNIQUE items with EXCLUSIVE & UNIQUE updates.

In case that doesn't help, I will restate it this way: the vendor is suppose to have things you can't find else where in the game (Cartel Market included). Period. If this was suppose to placate me, you failed. Failed horribly. I'm half tempted to go Vader in Empire "You have failed me for the last time", but alas I'm no master of the Darkside. :(

Edited by jason_ralph

EAware WILL NEVER listen or care as long you keep the money coming, so either don't give them your Money or just quit complaining, i did that after what i saw today and iam happy about it.

If you're happy, stop lurking the threads and do something productive. You obviously want attention.

attention from you? who is lurking between the threads, just me?

try harder.

I'm not lurking. I am actively participating in forum discussion, sharing my opinions, and just passing time while I RP in the RP forum. You, however, only use deconstructive comments. :)

I'm not lurking. I am actively participating in forum discussion, sharing my opinions, and just passing time while I RP in the RP forum. You, however, only use deconstructive comments. :)

huh?

Iam a customer the same as you, i bought the CE and been a sub until today, so don't call my comments deconstructive. iam free to show my opinion with out licking the boots as some people, i don't want to be taking for a fool and some other people.

you on the other side just comment what i wrote and called it deconstructive....

This new addition in the vendor feels wrong on so many levels. My head almost feels like it wants to spin in disbelief. As I said on page 97. No effort. No care. This is a putrid show of customer loyalty. I'm so disgusted. You all should've just not have added anything if you didn't have anything unique that couldn't be found anywhere else. This is part of customer loyalty we shouldn't have to teach you about. You simply don't understand what your own CE vendor was meant for, as you lined out from pre-order. As if adding that, would shut us up and make us happy for the time being. No.. This is much worse! I don't know how you're going to make it up to us now. It does not inspire loyalty or fondness from players, but rather loathing and breach of trust.

Eric,

this isn't your teams mess to clean up. This isn't on you. This is on the one(s) making the decisions. As a paying customer, I want to hear from one of them, and an explanation of why they felt this was ok to pass off to the Collectors Edition owners. When it shows total lack of effort and caring on Biowares part to produce something unique that I KNOW they can do for the CE owners. The Cartel Market pack items released on the same day shows us that they can. Lets hear what you have to say decision makers.

If you didn't know we all would react this way to this addition, then there really isn't anything anyone can teach you on how to please customers. What I see is that you don't understand customer loyalty. Or you don't care. Which is it?

Edited by xorcist

As soon as I saw the new stuff and Shipment 1 stuff on the new Cash for Reputation Vendors... I thought to myself, wow this stuff would have been nice on the CE Vendor!

Haven't seen what you did put on the CE Vendor... with apparently no patch notes. But from the comments here, it appears it was a huge failure. Guess I'll log back into the game and check it out... so I can be disappointed too:X