Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

Skroto

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We're adding people to Early Game Access based on when they pre-ordered - and that timing is quite granular.

By the end of today we'll have invited a lot of people - not everyone by a long stretch, but a lot. I know the wait's agonizing but this is helping us ramp up the servers slowly but surely.

you mean not everyone from 7-21-11?

But when did you redeem your code? I preordered the first hour as well, but didn't apply the code until 12 hours later :(

Ha! I preordered day 1, 1 hour after my retailer opened. I didn't get a code till 12 days later. EA screws you every way they can.

Apparently people who preordered it a day or two ago got in.

I'm mad p*ssed.

They most probably are lying, unless I personally knew someone who got in with a late pre-order (or got definite proof other than they saying so) I wouldn't believe them, trolls will be trolls, even if I did know them personally I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by WereMops

i literally submitted my preorder code 15 min after preorder on jul 21 at 12:15 am yeah 15 after they opened up pre orders and nothing yet, guildies on playing that submitted codes on 22 and 24 jul are in playing only difference they ordered the CE non CE that ordered in guild on 21 jul are not in !

anyone in now that didnt order CE ?

The first wave seemed really small, I'd bet that the amount of players invited will increase per wave, as they continue to monitor server / login server stability. That's all that matters, really. I bet you'd rather have a stable server and being able to play, instead of a laggy, crashing and unplayable one. :)

- Elim

We're adding people to Early Game Access based on when they pre-ordered - and that timing is quite granular.

By the end of today we'll have invited a lot of people - not everyone by a long stretch, but a lot. I know the wait's agonizing but this is helping us ramp up the servers slowly but surely.

I think the only thing that will calm down the forum activity regarding this issue (other than already getting invited) would be a little more transparency on the times between waves of invites. Even just a hopeful time line (10's of minutes between waves, hours, tens of hours?).

Thank you for the update Mr.Reid (you didn't get much sleep =D).

Even just hinting at what the expected time between waves would be great (and I think we all realize that any estimation is still subject to change at this time).

It just seems like the 500k plus people on beta weekend was fairly smooth and people/myself are hoping to get invited soon, otherwise that laundry over there will get the full attention of my frustration (but I can't do chores while checking launchpad :) )

i got a question,. i was participating in the beta testing november 25-28, so i dont need to reinstall the game, but, whenever i try to log on it says no subscription active, press here to activate. but i also got an email stating that the game testing will start at the 13. witch is today, but will i get another email stating when i can play? cuz i didnt get any email on when i will play and if i was the first or not, also will the subscription link be gone by the time i can log in? im confused