Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

Skroto

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I entered my code on july 21st, at least thats what my code redemption page says, not sure at what hour tho, I was surprised I did not get in the first wave, who would've thought so many people pre-ordered in day 1, also maybe Bioware its playing safe with the first wave of players and maybe the next wave will be bigger, who knows...

Considering all the posts of server crashes, I'd venture to guess so.

Ya really ticked off. My buddy who only ordered 4 days ago has been playing for the last 45 mins. I ordered day one, full pay. Code entered in 30 seconds after I ordered. I call shanagines. Get your brooms!

PS: This is pure crap bioware

We're adding people to Early Game Access based on when they pre-ordered - and that timing is quite granular.

By the end of today we'll have invited a lot of people - not everyone by a long stretch, but a lot. I know the wait's agonizing but this is helping us ramp up the servers slowly but surely.

Preordered and registered 7/22, the instant I found out you could, expected first wave.

This is why the e-mails shouldn't be going out at the last minute, as I'm now quite tired and unable to go back to sleep. Woke up at 6:45 am to play, not to stare at my e-mail or twitter.

At highly annoyed, going to be 'fully enraged' if I don't get in today.

Edited by Tiron_Raptor

It seems like about half the people who preordered the first day got in during the first wave (from the speculations and posts on Reddit).

Unless there's really frequent waves, or the waves grow in size, I estimate I will get in early access around the end of January.

Ya really ticked off. My buddy who only ordered 4 days ago has been playing for the last 45 mins. I ordered day one, full pay. Code entered in 30 seconds after I ordered. I call shanagines. Get your brooms!

PS: This is pure crap bioware

Troll is a troll ... screenshot or it didn't happen.

cant believe the amount of QQ going on about getting an invite in the 1st wave or not. Dont get me wrong im a sad panda aswell cos i didnt get in 1st wave.. but just stop the victim behaviour.. its sad man.. they said multiple waves every day up to launch...

so you get in anyways.and the whole flawed algorithmic program bull*** is also not really getting you bonus credits +_+. every1 wants to play the game and we will get our time aswell, im sure bioware is doing their best and maybe even wave 1 was a testwave of only 30k invites and the next will be 200k..all we know by tomorrow every1 is in the EGA.

lets try to keep this a non crybaby forum cos u didnt get in :):eek:

22nd here - no access, im assuming if people who registered on 21st are not in yet then i, who registered the code on 22nd, will not be in till tommorrow :(

every1 that apply on july will get in today or most of them... patience padawan .... that my opinion

Also they said they would send waves of ppl in per day soo they might send another on in 1-2hour

Edited by Smeaxycore