The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Highest RS crit

Blackire

Hi all,

Just to disprove a loudmouth in the PVP forum, would like every PT possible here to state for the record, their highest RS against 50s.

Personally I'll say I've not seen a RS crit over 4k, nor have I personally seen a PT take the 5k hit medal in a WZ, and I'm running Parakeet in full Champ with surge at 250~.

Cheers.

Edited by Blackire

Personally I'll say I've not seen a RS crit over 4k, nor have I personally seen a PT take the 5k hit medal in a WZ, and I'm running Parakeet in full Champ with surge at 250~.

Sadly I missed the actual attack and only saw it on the results page so don't know which ability it was but here's a 5k medal:

http://imageshack.us/f/641/screenshot2012020620320.jpg/

Pre-Surge Nerf: 6.1K

Post-Surge Nerf: 5.7k

Pretty much on the money with my results.

I'm sure you can min/max (stack power/surge, Matrix cube, etc) for your railshot to hit for 6kish post nerf (on someone squishy), but you will gimp your overall damage output significantly.

Pretty much on the money with my results.

I'm sure you can min/max (stack power/surge, Matrix cube, etc) for your railshot to hit for 6kish post nerf (on someone squishy), but you will gimp your overall damage output significantly.

For sure.

6k+ Now basically requires gearing making you only useful for 15 seconds every 2 minutes and worthless in killing things the rest :D

Edited by exphryl