What I hate about sith in the movies

Bewoulff

because they are stupid.

Darth Maul: kills a Jedi Knight but can't kill a Jedi appentace(writer's flaw but I'm going to use it)

Darth Tyranus : What you mean a person who lies and betrays people to get a head just betrayed me? It can't be.

Darth Sidious: The person who betrayed all his freinds and has spent the last 5 years trying to get his son to murder me, well I'm going to turn my back on him. I mean what can he really do.

Darth Vader: Where do I begin?

Palpatine: Kill Dooku

Anikin: herp derp OK

Palpatine: Darth Plagues could keep the people he loved from dyeing

Anikin: AW Sweet. Can anybody do it?

Palpatine: Not Jedi.

Palpatine:My master taugh me everything about the force

including the nature of the dark side.

Anikin: Hey wait your the Sith Lord we've been looking for?

Palpatine: /facepalm

Vader: Ok I just killed Mace. Lets go save Padame.

Sidious: Well um you know how I said Palgeus could save people well um I

don't exactly know how to do it.

Vader: /facepalm

Vader: The emperor has forseen that you can kill him. Together we

can rule as father and son.

a Few years later..

Sidious: I am defenseless take your weapon.Strike me down with all of

your hatred and your journy to the dark side will be complete.

Luke force pulls his lightsaber ignites it and starts to try and decapate

Sidious. And Vader blocks it.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, Sith.

Edited by Diamonddug

Darth Maul in Ep.1. - doesn't the guy ever shut up?

Palpatine in RotJ - Rather than pulverising the rebels efficiently and easily, he plays with them and somehow manages to get himself thrown off a ledge in the traditional "Master dies at the hands of his apprentice" Sith manner. I mean, seriously, this is how 90% of Sith lords/Darths die. When are they going to realise that both they and their apprentices are flagged for PvP so they need to watch that threat?

What part of a "Long time ago in a gaslaxy far, far away" makes it suggest Star Wars is in the future?

I put future in "quotes". Means "sort of, not exactly", and "relative to us, now", in terms of technological and (presumed) social development...

I hate the "rule of two" because it does them no good and they bleat on about it until one of their apprentices is killed then pull out a "here's one I made earlier" like it's Blue Peter or something.

Umm the rule of two is the reason Sidious became emporer of the whole damn galaxy. No sith lord could defeat the Republic prior to the rule of two because there was always backstabbing going on within the sith. With the rule of two the sith became more and more power with each ascension of apprentice killing master.

Don't the Sith end up ruling again in the EU after the films?

(I haven't read the EU this is just what I've gleaned from here.)

Yeah, but it's a different branch of Sith, started by a Jedi who fell to the dark side after surviving Order 66. He studied ancient Sith history, learned about what went on in the galaxy during the Banite Sith and under Palpatine's rule, and said "F this noise, I'm making an army of Sith and doing it my way."

It didn't last, though I'm not sure the book's closed on that era.