What if Star Wars was real?

Miffen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i was to take my current situation and imagine what it would be like in the star wars universe, pretty sure I'd end up as a storm trooper stuck on some desert planet (Tatooine), looking for rebels and droids.

You are in the US.Army?

I don't think much would change for me. I'd be working as a bean counter/droid software fixer in some SME, living in a passable part of a small city (that has a bad rep).

At least the news stories would be cooler to read, though being brought up on that I probably wouldn't think so. Tech news would probably be about hyperspeed engine advances that are "just around the corner", but never seem to arrive.

Star Wars IS real which proves the theory of exo genesis ((humans originally coming from a planet other than Earth)).

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away there was anever ending fighting between sanctimonious force users who thought they knew everything ((Jedi)) and craven emo force users who never encountered a bottle of behavioral meds ((Sith)). In their on going war of one upsmanship they eventually destroyed their galaxy and most non human species with them. A handful of humans manage to escape though and over a time spanning millions of years migrate and hop from galaxy to galaxy until they come to a lone blue planet third from its star in the Milky Way.

They descend into primitive barbarism like the Rakata did after the fall of their empire and thus forget where they came from and eventually over the passing millenia start to evolve and settle their current homeworld Earth.

/waves hand - "you will give me your dinner money"

Pfft!

/waves hand

- "You shall write me a check and then jump off that bridge..."

- " You shall tell me the answers to the exam...."

- "You will consider giving me that raise...."

- "You. Pick up your dogs leftovers."

- "Jump infront of that train..."

- "You. Kill yourself" - Darth Krayt