Force Lift = 8 Second STUN?

Coltainedark

Is this right?

Always thought it was just a mezz, apart from the fact that today I had a Sage/shadow cast it on me and 2 Shadows proceeded to whack on me for 8 seconds without it breaking..

Had this happen more than once as well...

Edited by Coltainedark

As I thought, just like WW - but I was unable to move and taking damage for the full 8 secs, should have screenshoted. Will next time.

if a madness or hybrid sorcerer casts it on you, when it's broken it stuns for 2 seconds.

So, it's an 8 second mezz, with a 2 second stun at the end.

if a madness or hybrid sorcerer casts it on you, when it's broken it stuns for 2 seconds.

So, it's an 8 second mezz, with a 2 second stun at the end.

8 second mezz with a 2 second conditional stun. Because it has to break on damage for the 2 second stun to be applied.

I have seen targets of my version as an assassin with the talented 2 sec stun, be in the CC for the full 8 second duration while being hit. But I have noticed while they are in it being hit, they are taking SIGNIFICANTLY reduced damage. Its a wierd bug but it happens.

Is this right?

Always thought it was just a mezz, apart from the fact that today I had a Sage/shadow cast it on me and 2 Shadows proceeded to whack on me for 8 seconds without it breaking..

Had this happen more than once as well...

Sure that wasn't Force Stasis from a Knight? It's the equivalent of Force Choke.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.