Stephen Reid says Bioware is on call 24 hours a day to address problems

SoulstitchMMO

Well to be fair, there have been a lot of bug fixes.

Not enough, obviously, but at some point you just have to admit that "the game was released too early", at least from the point of view of overall game stability and polish.

That said, they probably released it at exactly the right time in terms of "appeal to the most people". WoW is at its lowest point in years, effectively, and sneaking SWTOR's launch in during the holidays probably helped initial sales a lot. Plus, they benefit from Diablo 3's delay.

I believe it, the game gave me the 'blue screen of death' a couple of times 2 weeks ago. Hasn't since the last patch.

You're right, of course. When the game has crashed (at least two dozen times for me in the last two weeks), it simply gracefully disappears and I'm left staring at my desktop, sans any 'blue screen of death'.

You're right, of course. When the game has crashed (at least two dozen times for me in the last two weeks), it simply gracefully disappears and I'm left staring at my desktop, sans any 'blue screen of death'.

That actually happened to me today lol, I click 'Enter Warzone' and all of a sudden I'm staring at my desktop and the game had closed.

There have also been some weird times where the game would minimize without me alt-tabbing but not closing.

Whats to bet that the people they had in there were reading from a script written by Bioware.

Lets take a look at the 2:04 mark. Seeing that red lightsaber means nothing and that it can be a dark side jedi and not a sith. Anyone who plays this game would know that.