Rank 61 Marauder pvp stream

darthhavok

I second this!

~Deathbyfireeuw

Streaming Schedule: (All Times GMT-5)

Monday

10am - 2pm - Marauder PvP

9pm - 2am - Marauder PvP

Turntable Tuesdays! (Taking Music Requests From Viewers)

10am - 2pm - Marauder PvP

9:30pm - 2am - Marauder PvP

Wednesday

10am - 2pm - 50 Marauder PvP

9:30pm - 2am - Lowbie PvP With Viewers

Thursday

10am - 2pm - 50 Marauder PvP

9pm - 2am - Alt Character Leveling

Friday

10am - Whenever - 50 Marauder PvP, Alt Leveling, Misc Other Games

Saturday

11:30am - 2:30pm - 50 Marauder PvP

Sunday

6pm - 2am* - Lowbie PvP With Viewers

*Sundays and Thursdays will only occur when I am able to stream. They may not always happen.

Edited by Cheyar

I don't get why randoms stream. If you're not sponsored and not well known why would anyone watch it instead of playing.

What a stupid thing to say. Everyone starts out as an unknown. Some people (myself included) like to watch streams to learn tips & tricks and/or when they cannot log into the game due to being at work, away from home, etc. Some people also can afford more than one computer and may have a stream on one computer while playing on another.

What a stupid thing to say. Everyone starts out as an unknown. Some people (myself included) like to watch streams to learn tips & tricks and/or when they cannot log into the game due to being at work, away from home, etc. Some people also can afford more than one computer and may have a stream on one computer while playing on another.

What a stupid thing to say. Make some videos if you're unknown. If people like hoodrch, reckful, woundman, neilyo, mayo, even swifty make a stream it's usually an event going on that catches someone's interest. Not someone sitting in fleet waiting for a que to pop. Besides streaming in a game with no ranked pvp = yawn.

Edited by Kricys

What a stupid thing to say. Make some videos if you're unknown. If people like hoodrch, reckful, woundman, neilyo, mayo, even swifty make a stream it's usually an event going on that catches someone's interest. Not someone sitting in fleet waiting for a que to pop. Besides streaming in a game with no ranked pvp = yawn.

Please not that opinions vary and others may not agree with that.

As a small example: Loads of people watch starcraft 2 streams, yet they don't all play starcraft 2. They even watch the lowest league players stream for fun.

Edited by Cheyar

I don't get why randoms stream. If you're not sponsored and not well known why would anyone watch it instead of playing.

I respect that you have your own opinion, but why come into my thread (which I made to help a nice guy get known) and hate on him because he is unknown? And I watch because I'm able to on my iphone while at work. I cannot play the game though. AND on top of that its a community thing. I really enjoy being apart of his stream and chatting with the others.

TL;DR hatas gonna hate

He's fun, smart, has good music, usually dont have a pocket healer all day long, sometimes plays in pre-made, have a REAL contact with his viewers and i could go on and on and grabbed close to 700 followers in around 3 weeks.

So I love this "nobody" and i suggest you to go and take a look and judge for yourself.

I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Or Mommy didn't make you your favourite breakfast. Either way, take your hate-on somewhere else.

I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Or Mommy didn't make you your favourite breakfast. Either way, take your hate-on somewhere else.

You know what, all haters do is make people even more famous. If he wants to be a butthead, by all means let him cry. I think the streamer is awsome, he noticed me as soon as I signed on to the account, thats how you treat your viewers; good first impressions. You can learn a lot from these streams. Thats all that matters.

You seem a bit upset, I'd suggest not reading my posts then. That would totally solve your problem. Glad I could help.

I see a lot of upset kids here, all i did was ask why people watch. I don't know this dude, i don't watch streams of people i haven't heard of. He could be amazing or pure crap, idk and idc. The skill cap in this game so far is very low so there isn't really anything for me to learn by watching others. No focus macros, no macros in general, no mouseovers, half the keybinds I used on my 3 wow characters. If i was playing that game on my rogue I'd spend hours watching rogue stream simply because the skill cap on that class is incredibly high. Don't get your panties in such a bunch.

You have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread other than your extensive e-peen. Move along.

The skill cap in this game so far is very low so there isn't really anything for me to learn by watching others. No focus macros, no macros in general, no mouseovers, half the keybinds I used on my 3 wow characters. If i was playing that game on my rogue I'd spend hours watching rogue stream simply because the skill cap on that class is incredibly high. Don't get your panties in such a bunch.

LOL@WoW having a high skill cap in PVP.

You seem a bit upset, I'd suggest not reading my posts then. That would totally solve your problem. Glad I could help.

I see a lot of upset kids here, all i did was ask why people watch. I don't know this dude, i don't watch streams of people i haven't heard of. He could be amazing or pure crap, idk and idc. The skill cap in this game so far is very low so there isn't really anything for me to learn by watching others. No focus macros, no macros in general, no mouseovers, half the keybinds I used on my 3 wow characters. If i was playing that game on my rogue I'd spend hours watching rogue stream simply because the skill cap on that class is incredibly high. Don't get your panties in such a bunch.

Hasn't everyone figured out that this guy just trolls the marauder forums?

Cmon now, just ignore him!

LOL@WoW having a high skill cap in PVP.

Well... it does. More abilities/keybinds/macro's/dr instead of resolve. If you think any class in this game is difficult to manage you need help. 30-40 binds is nothing.

Edited by Kricys

Well... it does. More abilities/keybinds/macro's/dr instead of resolve. If you think any class in this game is difficult to manage you need help. 30-40 binds is nothing.

You are delusional if you think macros make a game have a higher skill cap. Also, LOL@Rogue skill cap, you must not have played one the last two expansions.

Edited by Bloodcharged

You are delusional if you think macros make a game have a higher skill cap. Also, LOL@Rogue skill cap, you must not have played one the last two expansions.

Even in vanilla lol. My sub rogue could ambush, bs a mage and literally 2 shot them if even one crit. good times :)

Go ahead and get 3000 rating on a rogue if the skill cap is so low. The skill difference between someone like Reckful/Woundman and a 2200 rogue is absolutely obscene.

There's a reason stuff like

gets 2 million views.

This game is fresh so they have time to add some complexity to it. Atm playing effectively, at least in pvp requires very little effort. There's a massive amount of room for error.

Even in vanilla lol. My sub rogue could ambush, bs a mage and literally 2 shot them if even one crit. good times :)

Thanks for proving my point. Vanilla wow = mindless and easy. Not the same case now.

Hopefully if this game makes it through the next couple years it will require some effort to play well.

Edited by Kricys