If SWTOR was a Car it would be?

PjPablo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

2 comparisons as so many of you point these things out in the thread.

1 SW:TOR, an old car with no bells and whistles turned into a dragster. This dragster was then turned into a Monster Truck, named "Gravedigger".

2 (Other game so often mentioned) a fancy painted late model hot-rod that was in a car show that displayed all of it's trophies and magazine reviews. All bells whistles and sleek looking, to many, but to an experienced body man, was in fact a worn out car that had been butchered and hacked to make it look good. It was not what it once was, and it was no longer what it appeared. But it was a pretty eye catcher for the kids.

Edited by Esproc

WoW: Lamborghini Countach (immortal beauty)

Breaks down after every 100 miles...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..( I think Lamborghini Countach are the ugliest car)

Common as muck as far as supercar's go...

I'm glad you compared wow to this car...Speaks volumes about that game. An old has been that doesn't cut it in the modern world.

Personally i compare SWTOR to a;

Porche 911

Not the fastest or best engine, But reliable, and quick.

Not the best looking, But certainly not ugly

Not the best Add-ons, But has potential

Not the most expensive, But good value for what you get.

All in all a good all rounder with potential.

:-)

Edited by Nippon

I think it would be a Chevrolet Volt :

"Like everything else General Motors does, the Volt is bound to be controversial. So let's cut right to the chase: Is the Volt any good? The answer is "it depends.""

It pretty much sums it since GM is a bit of a giant like EA, and yet brought to their knees by Volwagen. (volwagen could be like any game company not selling Poepoe for the money)

Austin Metro... for those of you that have never had the misfortune to drive this car,, imagine a Honda Civic.. devoid of all life, personality and style... constantly needed to be fixed and lacked any real options..