When will stealth classes get a stealth bar?

SuperomegaOP

Is there a whole lot that needs to go on a stealth bar? Aren't there only a few abilities that require stealth?

Stealth bars were always something I turned off in WoW because of how little use they were. I guess I just don't see the point in giving an entire stealth bar for 3-5 buttons.

• 4 weeks later...
I'd really like 1... There is no reason not to have one as it not only saves keybinds and room on the hotbar but its the norm for almost every stealth class in most mmos

I'd actually really like one also, playing my operative there are so many ability's once you hit 50 on 2 bars, I'm getting near 3 bars full with all abilities so a stealth bar would save me some room and would actually be REALLY useful.

I'd really like 1... There is no reason not to have one as it not only saves keybinds and room on the hotbar but its the norm for almost every stealth class in most mmos

Another perfect case for UI/Add-ons, I believe... but alas....

Good thing they fail to understand people don't like using the left and right bars. Agents have a lot of different skills, forcing them to put them on the left and right bars is annoying to the mouse clickers. Stealth bar would help save enough space to were they could use two bars. I myself would prefer to just have 4 bars on the bottom where I could separate all my skills by melee, range, heal, and utility like every other MMO I played. But this is SWTOR, a new MMO that blows the hinges off the MMO world but not having custom UI.

if it makes you feel better, the "cover bar" is really just skill bar 5. The only difference is it automatically switches to 5 when you go into cover (still really useful, imo).

So i don't imagine adding a stealth bar would actually add another bar to your existing layout.

if it makes you feel better, the "cover bar" is really just skill bar 5. The only difference is it automatically switches to 5 when you go into cover (still really useful, imo).

So i don't imagine adding a stealth bar would actually add another bar to your existing layout.

This..works fine for my Jedi Shadow and IA Operative.