TROLLED: Just accepted a grey quest...

Lijun

...but can't abandon it.

(This drives me crazy, let me abandon quests.)

try running through an area and automatically being given a quest... that is grey... that you cannot delete. CS escalated my ticket....last month. I resubmitted the exact same ticket yesterday and they gave me a canned response saying that I needed to give them a list of quests and names.... the ticket they responded to had all that info,. still no word on my month old escalated ticket. they should take a minute away from their voice acting money counting.

fail.

try running through an area and automatically being given a quest... that is grey... that you cannot delete. CS escalated my ticket....last month. I resubmitted the exact same ticket yesterday and they gave me a canned response saying that I needed to give them a list of quests and names.... the ticket they responded to had all that info,. still no word on my month old escalated ticket. they should take a minute away from their voice acting money counting.

fail.

I have the same issue since December 27th. However I just got a warning for posting that someone was a whiner. I made the post an hour ago and 20 minutes ago got the warning that I had violated community standards for calling someone a whiner.

Now if I could just get that sort of attention for an actual game problem that I'm having it would be awesome.

I know there is a bug or <call it what you want> in the game that if you pick up a quest that has a huge quest chain, you can abondon it until you finish it. Typically I just go back and finish them, its a pain, but you can run past most grey mobs without incident. Get to the <x> and do what needs to be done. Kind of a pain, but thats the way it is.

I am whining with my money. two accounts ending today because a lack of support.

maybe I'll come back if I hear good things in 6 months or a year like I did with WoW. I just wish they wouldn't have released a test version of the game. so much money and so many hours of development. even a huge amount of testing (that was worthless because they didn't listen to the beta testers at all)

ah well, I still have hope. but its dwindling

I know there is a bug or <call it what you want> in the game that if you pick up a quest that has a huge quest chain, you can abondon it until you finish it. Typically I just go back and finish them, its a pain, but you can run past most grey mobs without incident. Get to the <x> and do what needs to be done. Kind of a pain, but thats the way it is.

Yes I have finished quests before just because I COULDNT abandon them, and I really resented it... but I am here to enjoy myself not feel enslaved to complete quests that will just linger for eternity if I dont complete them.

Not to mention, if you have been playing since closed beta and played almost every class in the game already.... skipping some quests is normal.

There seem to be so many threads about the grey quest chains that you cant abandon. So many bug reports filed with quest names and details, yet always asking for the same info for the 3rd, 4th, etc... time. So many automated responses.

I'd love to see a dev post at least stating they know it's an issue and they plan to fix it. (I'd love it more to see it in the patch notes as fixed!)

If not in this thread, one of the multiple others.

I never even thought about sharing my grey quests so that others would get stuck with the same issue. Perhaps if everyone does that, and more people speak up, it will get fixed faster. Thanks for the good idea. I doubt I do it really, but it's really tempting...

I am whining with my money. two accounts ending today because a lack of support.

maybe I'll come back if I hear good things in 6 months or a year like I did with WoW. I just wish they wouldn't have released a test version of the game. so much money and so many hours of development. even a huge amount of testing (that was worthless because they didn't listen to the beta testers at all)

This really has nothing to do with the problem at hand, at all.

I actually haven't had his problem, level 47, once during my playthrough.

Why did you have TWO accounts?

Why not just use one account if you weren't sure you wanted to play. I mean, why burn all that money on two accounts when you probably were already on the fence.

Oh, btw, can I have your stuff?