Level 50 BH pvp gear

TheMessy

OK. What the hell happened between level 40-49....?

I actually looked pretty damn good at level 40, and upgraded the armor/mods/enhancements while I leveled. The gear looked very Mandalorian-ish and now I hit level 50 and I look like some *********** sith hybrid.

Why oh why does my new gear look like total ****? I know this is censored so that word at the end of that last question is: poop, crap, and ****...

Im level 50 now with pvp gear, why, why why does it look like pigeon crap? **** me I look like a gosh darn alien turd.....

WWBFD: he would probably take his thermal grenade and eat it.

Edit, gosh darn eh? Cant use the lords name in vain around here I guess....you know what I typed you basturds....

Edited by TheMessy

Feel the same way, the Pyrotech level 40 set is my favorite cosmetically. Georg mentioned in 1.2 that orange gear would be able to be used for endgame, so I am hoping that also includes removing the armor mod from level 50 Cent, Champ and BM gear.

The level 50 PVP gear doesn't vibe with "BH".

The level 40 gear is exactly what I think of, not to mention the same gear shown in most of the trailers with Bounty Hunters :\.

Edited by Ethurian

OK. What the hell happened between level 40-49....?

I actually looked pretty damn good at level 40, and upgraded the armor/mods/enhancements while I leveled. The gear looked very Mandalorian-ish and now I hit level 50 and I look like some *********** sith hybrid.

Why oh why does my new gear look like total ****? I know this is censored so that word at the end of that last question is: poop, crap, and ****...

Im level 50 now with pvp gear, why, why why does it look like pigeon crap? **** me I look like a gosh darn alien turd.....

WWBFD: he would probably take his thermal grenade and eat it.

Edit, gosh darn eh? Cant use the lords name in vain around here I guess....you know what I typed you basturds....

Keep the gear you liked tho don't toss it out. When 1.2 patch drops you can just pull the mods out of the lvl 50 gear and put it in what you like.

I still have my athiss black coat waiting for the day.

Keep the gear you liked tho don't toss it out. When 1.2 patch drops you can just pull the mods out of the lvl 50 gear and put it in what you like.

Reading this in the Q&A made me happy, keeping my sportsbra with a buttcape.

Man, they screwed the pooch when it comes to Lvl 50 armor design, that is a fact. What were these fools thinking? It's like WoW meets a pile of jawa poodoo. At least they're listening to everyone that's telling them this and doing something about it. Though, god forbid they'd just design some not-butt-ugly armor.

I believe I have seen all the level 50 gear (pvp & pve) for all the classes and I would be hard pressed to point to any of it that looks well designed. It reminds me of some of the gear designs in WoW - taurens with tree trunks for should pads kind of thing.

For far too many art designers bigger = better.

Frankly I tend to take a different view on it. Bigger means standing out. Standing out means you are a bigger target. Bigger target means you die.

Instead of looking like a peacock in a sea of peacocks, how about looking like a baby chick and let the other peacocks strut around being noticed and taking the hits.

I look forward to the day when I can take my battlemaster or rakata gear, put it in a level 40 suit and still have all the benefits.

I'd just like to know what the damn organ pipes on the back of my pve gear are for...heat vents?

They are table legs when you get knocked down. Yeah vents. I hate the BH lvl pvp gear also. The PVE tier gear isnt horrid though. But yeah if you found one u loved hand onto it and soon u can xfer the mods and set bonus. Woot

My favorite hunter gear drops from Foundry and Boarding Party, maybe with a chest piece from a later set thrown in.

I need to farm up some moddable sets to get all my ugly PvP parts out of when we can move them to other gear.

Who came up with the lobster helmet junk yard tribal fusion that's going on in the PvP hunter gear?

Unrelatedly; on the Columi supercommando helmet, there's a frowney emote face pained on the front of it.

I actually like the PvP gear a lot. The only thing I don't like is the pants, they don't have that same armored look that the chest does so they make your legs look a little thin. The powertech helm looks like crap, but luckily I'm a merc. I dont mind our helms, but i usually play with it hidden anyways.

First time I heard that. That'll be sweet.