The Darth "Title"

FollowTheSith

What I heard is that SI and Warrior can be Darth or Lord.

You get Lord from finishing the first third (or was it second) of your class quest lines, and Darth when you've finished up the entire class story-line.

Thx I don't wanna be a Lord only a Darth, anything less would be disrespectful

Eh. 'Real' names can run out, and people don't like being forced to name their character in certain ways. There will -always- be people insisting on XDARKSIDERX or the like, and it ain't fair to tell them that they should be Paul instead. Let them enjoy their names.

and this is exactly why i feel their should be name restrictions blocking anything that isn't an actual NAME..

Are you saying 'beta' can't be a name? Just because it's a noun in our world doesn't mean it's not a name in another world....

Are you saying 'beta' can't be a name? Just because it's a noun in our world doesn't mean it's not a name in another world....

I'm pretty sure i've heard people in SWTOR use the greek alphabet(alpha, beta, omega)..So no, its not a name in the SWTOR universe either.

"Darth" is the title of someone who is both a tool in real life and in this fictional setting, all things considered.

But if you want it, go for it. Only Sith Inquisitors I heard though. =(

Ironic when you think about it.

Would be funny if someone named themselves Darth and had the title Darth Darth , lol...

The real tech would be naming yourself WingDuck and then getting the Darth title.

Edited by Smurfsauce

"Darth" is the title of someone who is both a tool in real life and in this fictional setting, all things considered.

But if you want it, go for it. Only Sith Inquisitors I heard though. =(

Ironic when you think about it.

The real tech would be naming yourself WingDuck and then getting the Darth title.

Well the title means something to Me, It's my introduction to the Star Wars universe. So A tool I will be

and this is exactly why i feel their should be name restrictions blocking anything that isn't an actual NAME..

even as a roleplayer I'd caution against this in a STAR WARS game, when you have canon characters with names like General Grevious Whorm Loathsome, Savage Opress, Darht Sidious, Darth Bane etc ,,,, many CANON SW chars have names that would make an RPer in a MMO wince if he say a player with.