The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

Entered the code on the 28th of September after going to a games con and being told by someone form Bioware to do it for better chances of early access.

My friend pre-ordered the game last week (around 9th December) and entered the code the same day, and he's playing now.

I appreciate the 5 day thing, but still.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess i was too busy to read that detail then, as stated i did order early but thanks to game i never received my code hehe.

Thanks for correcting me anyhow.

Thanks to game?!

If you ordered from Origin (obviously the wisest choice) you got your code almost immediately. The preorder FAQ clearly stated access would be offered based on how early you registered your code... the forums were full of misinformation but the official FAQ was always spot on (I think wording was slightly ambiguous at first but everyone should have been erring on the side of caution, obviously).

Edited by Skylerr

That is very true they have dropped the grace period for mail order you have to have the registration code to get early access (digital download ) or get code from your retailer look under your account and look at what codes you are waiting on for access

The people that have later dates that are in are from the UK. over here we are currently midway throught the 23rd.

If they are letting people in Europe that preordered after people who preordered here(USA) that is pretty unfair.

Edited by Sephorae

I think thats where I stand.....I have this.

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

But I have no product registration code... :mad:

you wont get that till the 20th or whenver you pick up your physical copy. You dont need that right now

Thanks to game?!

If you ordered from Origin (obviously the wisest choice) you got your code almost immediately.

Bah i have never used Origin lol.

I trusted game because i have used them for years, i will remember this though in future don't worry about that lol.

Edited by LeeAntony

They are not Tiny waves, more people ordered on these days than ordered in whole weeks later on.

VGChartz says that SWToR had 119k pre-orders on July 30th. Lets add another 50k to that for digital orders so 169k. They've gotten up to the 24th but lets just say 25th to make it even. So that's around 85k players in early access so far.

Assuming they have at least 1.5 million pre-orders total, it would take over 17 days to get everyone in at their current rate.

I know a lot of these numbers may not be accurate but I think it's pretty close. It's obvious that they are easing very slowly into the early access with tiny waves and it just brings out my nerd rage since I'm suffering from SWTOR withdrawal.

Seems to be one day per wave. If it continues at that rate i wont get any early access as I didnt get my code till late after having to chase the shop I got it from.

Didnt register till November, so i have given up on early access now.

VGChartz says that SWToR had 119k pre-orders on July 30th. Lets add another 50k to that for digital orders so 169k. They've gotten up to the 24th but lets just say 25th to make it even. So that's around 85k players in early access so far.

Assuming they have at least 1.5 million pre-orders total, it would take over 17 days to get everyone in at their current rate.

I know a lot of these numbers may not be accurate but I think it's pretty close. It's obvious that they are easing very slowly into the early access with tiny waves and it just brings out my nerd rage since I'm suffering from SWTOR withdrawal.

You and me both. SWTOR withdrawal is awful. Makes it so you have no desire to play anything else! Darn it is gonna be a long, long day for me! ><

Patience man, i used my code yesterday since game screwed me over. I can bear the waiting though since i have trained my patience at work, working as a IT support technician helpdesk can really train your patience.

You would think that they WOULD allow in guilds. Seeing as MOST will stick with their server assignments, they SHOULD be able to allow in guilds on servers they are assigned if the numbers on those servers dip a bit.

Maybe I don't explain it well...lol. My cat just started mating with a stuffed animal, so I got a bit distracted lol.