New Pyro Q - Automated Defenses & Energy Rebounder

ShiroRX

Both are good for getting your heat management and ES down. Pop ES anytime you think a fight is going over 12s, and use your TO whenever you plan to cast something that's 25 heat.

I'd say I save about 30s on each one in their respective cooldowns. KO is a nice bonus too

Edited by Athilias

Energy Rebounder is a must, but you really only need 1 point due to the internal cooldown. The difference is huge, but one you have to experience to really appreciate. Being able to pop Energy Shield almost every minute (you really get hit that much) is a big deal.

Automated Defenses is less critical, but again, I think it only warrants 1 point. Between AOE, Unload, and Rapid Shots, you're likely going to get a crit every so often. Neither TSO or KO are as impacting as Energy Shield, but both are nice.

Due to the nature of talent points, it basically comes down to whether you value 1 point of Automated Defenses over 1 point in the other PVP filler talents. I find all of the lower tree stuff pretty lackluster, personally, but your mileage may vary.

Edited by omarunaoe

Don't bother with either not worth the points compared to other high dmg abilities, but I run with a healer 9 times out of 10

Assuming your taking infrared sensors and sweltering heat (which you should be for pvp) your still left with 2 points to put in either these, alignment jets or degauss in or to reach TD.

Gyroscopic alignment jets is just plain pointless and degauss is only really useful if it was paired with energy rebounder.

I personally prefer automated because a) I pve more (obvious choice there) and b) because I don't run with a pocket healer so generally do my best to avoid being hit where ever possible and thus having kolto overload up more often to heal in between encounters as opposed to having to get hit to lower the CD is a plus for me