It's those little things that make this class great.

Sanquind

After trying out pretty much all classes (apart from sniper/imp agent) I finally decided to go with juggernaut. And I have to say, so far I've not regretted my choice. Mainly because of those little things that make it fun.

-In pvp. Playing as a tank, and tanking 3~5 enemies while not dying until you cap (huttball) or to prevent capping for a very long time (Alderaan)

-Saber throw. It's not that strong in damage. But the rage is great, and how it looks...I just love it.

-Being able to CC enemies for a good long time on my own. (charge, force choke, back hand, force push)

-Jaesa Wilsaam. So far the best of all the companions I've encountered. She's awesome.

-The way heavy sith armour looks. There was some crappy stuff while I was leveling. But the 25 and 40 pvp gear and here and there a pve piece as well look nice imo.

I'm with you about the aesthetics, but concerning abilities and usefulness, a good look at powertechs will make you cry.

I talk to my PT friends and they constantly talk about how they'd *love* to have a cooldown like Saber Ward, or use Force Push to peel melee off of a healer, or have a reliable, no-cooldown, potentially zero cost spammable aoe snare.

Point being, grass is always greener.

After trying out pretty much all classes (apart from sniper/imp agent) I finally decided to go with juggernaut. And I have to say, so far I've not regretted my choice. Mainly because of those little things that make it fun.

-In pvp. Playing as a tank, and tanking 3~5 enemies while not dying until you cap (huttball) or to prevent capping for a very long time (Alderaan)

-Saber throw. It's not that strong in damage. But the rage is great, and how it looks...I just love it.

-Being able to CC enemies for a good long time on my own. (charge, force choke, back hand, force push)

-Jaesa Wilsaam. So far the best of all the companions I've encountered. She's awesome.

-The way heavy sith armour looks. There was some crappy stuff while I was leveling. But the 25 and 40 pvp gear and here and there a pve piece as well look nice imo.

Saber throw looks cool and that's it, ferrari with skoda engine also looks cool.

Yep you are able to CC enemies for a good long time, after that they pop one heal or one cc and they are back to full or run away from you.

Jasea is a awesome companion, luv her, I also enjoyed Quin 'spoiler' until he betrayed me.

Heavy armor looks good but the rakata items just don't feel like sith warrior at all, they urgently need a cape//hood or some cloth on it.

Thank you for your opinion, I also like my Jugg, just would like for it to be more deadly as the lore shows ;>

I talk to my PT friends and they constantly talk about how they'd *love* to have a cooldown like Saber Ward, or use Force Push to peel melee off of a healer, or have a reliable, no-cooldown, potentially zero cost spammable aoe snare.

Point being, grass is always greener.

Because your PT friends cannot rope pull melee and put him in freakin carbonite or snare him in place? Also they do not enjoy their 2 knockbacks hmm?

Never compare classes in an mmo where balance is crucial, yeah okay mate.

Aye never compare classes.

1. You cant do anything about it, leave that to the developers.

2. pick a class that you have fun playing, if your thing is number crunching and power playing then dont play MMORPG's there is always a shift in power.

3. Have fun for heavens sake its supposed to be a enjoyable activity. If you are constantly whining about the class you are playing you are missing the point of a game.

4. you are not playing the game for a living, so even if your preferred class is down on DPS or threat generation by a few % it matters not.

Never compare classes in an mmo where balance is crucial, yeah okay mate.

Balance isn't crucial, capability for function is. If you cane get the same job done with different approaches, then that will work.

Great Post OP...I love my Jugg for exactly those same reasons. I have a PT as well as a Shadow consular, and my Jugg is still my love.

now, on the note of improvements, yes we need polishing. If the could find a way to gie us more damage and control without changing the overall essence of how the class plays I'm game. but no WoW style homogenization please. Killed the game IMO. I like how the classes feel different. especially how they play different. especially my Jugg.

up our damage a bit, give us more flexibility with CC/threat in the skills we already have, and I'd be a happy camper.

and yeah...that rakata gear...not a big fan. found a great little setup that I like, and I'm keeping it. If I could find a set that looks exactly like the one in the starting pic (when your setting up your Jugg the first time), I'd be in heaven.

Aye never compare classes.

1. You cant do anything about it, leave that to the developers.

2. pick a class that you have fun playing, if your thing is number crunching and power playing then dont play MMORPG's there is always a shift in power.

3. Have fun for heavens sake its supposed to be a enjoyable activity. If you are constantly whining about the class you are playing you are missing the point of a game.

4. you are not playing the game for a living, so even if your preferred class is down on DPS or threat generation by a few % it matters not.

And, of course, everybody thinks the same way you do?

Thank you for telling me what to think and feel, but I'm afraid I'm going to stick with my own personality for the time being.

Also, developers take feedback from the community very seriously and it constantly affects the way the game is changed going forward, so your point is completely wrong.

Edited by Kallti

Well if they do take feedback seriously, then hopefully one of these days they will do the playing for you.

Juggernauts are a great class and can easily overpower powertechs and whatever their lightside equivalent is, all u gotta do is time invincible and saber ward right and you will kill them fairly easy, did it at least 8-10 times this morning. Especially since juggernauts can force other classes into 1-1 combat by a simple combination of force push and force charge, where the defensive bonuses of immortal are enough to overwhelm preety much anyone.

Quite the contrary, if juggernauts are so bad, then how come even a mediocre player like me usually come out with a kill score that doubles or triples my defeats? Guess those other players dont know their classes as well as you do, or perhaps it is the incredible power of a simple level 27 juggernaut like my own. As for me, and I bet other players will agree, saber ward and invincible are more than enough for winning in pvp.

But dont worry, if you dont agree then you can always take your complaints to development to make winning for us even easier.

And, of course, everybody thinks the same way you do?

Thank you for telling me what to think and feel, but I'm afraid I'm going to stick with my own personality for the time being.

Also, developers take feedback from the community very seriously and it constantly affects the way the game is changed going forward, so your point is completely wrong.

Think I'll stick to my own opinion for the time being. That developers ignore the majority of whining posts about how x class needs nerfing, and actually look at hard data on how said class is performing.

My point is completely wrong from your perspective, and it is one that you are entirely welcome too.

I enjoy the class and the game whereas apparently you are more fulfilled by whinging about the shortcoming of your class.

All i am trying to say that the game can be really enjoyed by focussing on the positives rather than moaning about the shortcomings, trust in the developers to balance and improve the game. 99% of whinge posts are complete rubbish with no factual backup of points made. If that is what rocks your boat game on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.