Why oh why can I hurt other players if I am not PvP flagged?

_Darkstar

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to believe anyone below lvl 40 who actually claims to have seen player of the opposing faction.

So let me get this straight, you've never seen another player on the Promenade, or in the Dune Sea (especially in the end of both faction's planetary quest)) or in Castle Paneer or House Alde or any of the areas of Alderaan where opposite faction quests take place in the same area?

Then you have to flag before aiding anyone instead of just being able to do it.

A bit of a problem on a PvP server.

/facepalm /forcelightning

I had to reply I know this is an old topic but your comment is so funny.

Dude on a PVP server you are perma flagged all the time so these issues do not come up.

I refuse to believe anyone below lvl 40 who actually claims to have seen player of the opposing faction.

First two Reps were "served" by me at level 27 when they tried to Gank me while i was fighting some mobs. As a Juggernaut...still no sweat ;-)

I am just about fed up with the griefing now, and I am on PVE server.

Does anyone have any idea if they actually are even considering a change to this awful system?

It has been mentioned that there are other games which have in fact handled this very well; SWTOR has been my first MMO and I love everything except all the griefers.

What games handle this well, and might have a play style similar to SWTOR? I am looking to leave SWTOR and play a game where pvp griefers do not have carte blanch.

Sad, I really really do love this game...but I despise griefers more than I love the game. And recently the griefing has increased. I am ready to leave; just need the right game. So any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by Shipwright
typos