In all seriousness

Freels

Please stop the crying/whining threads

Bio has done a great job w/launch.........

Just because you got in early/things are working smoothly for you doesn't mean others aren't having issues. Everyone paid the same amount as you and are thus entitled to complain when they are experiencing issues.

Disallow new accounts from creating characters on The Fatman. 55+ min queues is making it worse here.

Something needs to be done about this, today, not next week.

Im gonna roll there just cause i can lol if i have to wait also it's peak hour's man if u cant wait 51mins then owell go play on a diffrent server

How many ppl can the servers actually hold. If you think its bad now just wait till the flood on the 20th then watch all the things happen that they were trying to avoid with the staggering EGA. Like server crashs really long queue times and lag.

Kinda hard when most people work for a living... What really gets me is a server drop kicks ya, then you wait two hours or more to get back in... One problem may likely be; if people can't get in and play, they aren't going to stick around long. This would be bad for Bioware's bottom line. On the flipside; if they do bring out new servers, I'd hope they offer some of us a chance to transfer. I have no ties to my server other then me so... But I'd rather not re-roll if at all possible...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.