7 losses in a row for the Republic

Kovaos

Last night may have been the worst night I've had in an MMO. I don't have a lot of time to play, but I can usually sneak in a couple hours a night. I queued up for 7 WZs last night and lost 7. I feel like I'm being forced to roll Imperial.

If I roll Imp will my gaming experience be better with this game? The game is running smooth and fine for me and I can usually be at the top of damage and medals, but the consistent losses are are becoming over whelming.

Any other Republic having the same issues? I am on Iron Citadel.

Last night may have been the worst night I've had in an MMO. I don't have a lot of time to play, but I can usually sneak in a couple hours a night. I queued up for 7 WZs last night and lost 7. I feel like I'm being forced to roll Imperial.

If I roll Imp will my gaming experience be better with this game? The game is running smooth and fine for me and I can usually be at the top of damage and medals, but the consistent losses are are becoming over whelming.

Any other Republic having the same issues? I am on Iron Citadel.

I just LOL'd you are thinking of re rolling because you cant win? I got an idea find some friends pvp together if you cant win. If you do switch because" you cant win" i hope the tide turns and republic on your server starts winning.

I just LOL'd you are thinking of re rolling because you cant win? I got an idea find some friends pvp together if you cant win. If you do switch because" you cant win" i hope the tide turns and republic on your server starts winning.

Some servers are hard to win on. when you have a imbalanced server like Cho Mai for example you join a lot of warzones and ur always down 2-3 players and not enough for the WZ to end early.

Plus the fact that almost every IMP player is BM on our server.

I find often that groups of people (usually on my own team) do not co-operate in objectives and just zerg over and over.

I got slammed in Hutt ball 5 or 6 times last night as Imperial cause Republic was guarding carriers and Imperials were Dutch Ruttering each other as their lone carrier tries to butt rush the goal line.

I think luck is part of it, i think another big part is lone wolfs doing their own things. Try teaming up with someone.

Edited by LordGiger

I'm on Shien, and I feel your pain. Though on my server it really depends on the time of day. Republic seems to dominate early afternoon and mornings are a crapshoot, but the Empire RULES the rest of the day.

We have a couple of what i've dubbed "Supergroups" that roll in fairly regularly, and if you get matched against them it's pretty much over before it begins. That's not to say we don't try, but when 5-6 of an 8 man group are rocking nearly full Battlemaster...

Now i'm not one to whine about being "outgeared" and all that nonsense - sometimes it just comes down to group composition. Our server sees ALOT of Inquisitors. And though i'm also not one to cry about how "OP" they are, I will say when you have 6 Inquisitors in an 8 man group and they're all cross-bubbling and cross-healing, it makes it very difficult to bring any of them down.

But I digress. For the Republic!

oh, I know how it feels... there are days that I need more than 3 hours for the WZ daily... on the other hand, it's not very rare that my team wins 3 in a row.

I think it's a matter of luck, depends if you opposite a premade or if you're in a good team and players don't leave the WZ as soon as they realize that it might be a lost one.

After all, I decided that if I play 4-5 warzones with no win, I quit the daily for that day because I got pretty nervous and disappointed and this is not what a game suppose to offer me. Nobody will blame you if you re-roll but I don't think this will solve your problems.

I find often that groups of people (usually on my own team) do not co-operate in objectives and just zerg over and over.

I got slammed in Hutt ball 5 or 6 times last night as Imperial cause Republic was guarding carriers and Imperials were Dutch Ruttering each other as their lone carrier tries to butt rush the goal line.

I think luck is part of it, i think another big part is lone wolfs doing their own things. Try teaming up with someone.

I think you are 100% correct. It was obvious that was the case last night, but it's uncontrollable for me. I tried to get some guildies to queue up with me, but not enough were online.

I don't quite understand the logic of the people that are saying to join with friends. I have a couple of friends that play. My real friends have lives and families and don't care to play a video game all night. I play the game casually as I also have a life and family (wife and 2 children).

I guess I will keep trying...

Sometimes you can just get on a roll where you constantly face the same hacking premade forcing 12v8s and have the same noobs/lowbies/quitters on your side..

The thing is, once your game ends everyone probably re-queues at the same time - so are most likely to end up in the same WZ as them again. Did you try holding off on the re-queing for a few minutes to try and stagger your WZ's ? (if you follow)

Why so many Republic players think they are defective?!

it's "perfectly ok" for imperial player to lose all games during 3-5 hours in a row on my server - and nobody whine "nerf Republic, buff imps". Probably less girls play Imperials.

Edited by Pashgan

Sometimes you can just get on a roll where you constantly face the same hacking premade forcing 12v8s and have the same noobs/lowbies/quitters on your side..

The thing is, once your game ends everyone probably re-queues at the same time - so are most likely to end up in the same WZ as them again. Did you try holding off on the re-queing for a few minutes to try and stagger your WZ's ? (if you follow)

I did once. I waited for a buddy of mine to log in and queue up with me. We still got smashed haha! I really think it boils down to people playing the objective and not leaving. It just becomes frustrating when it feels like I always get stuck with these people.

There are good and bad players on both sides. Personally, I play both sides on the same server, and as a premade we generally do better as Republic.

Please don't assume it's a factionwide problem if you're not winning.

The match making is random, so the only consistent factor is you. :D

It's because, typically, the Imps are better coordinated...they actually talk and help out each other (I've been stun locked for 10 secs, which was just long enough for the IA to backstab me, depleting my health completely). They just really know their toons and know how they work together. If the Republic on most servers would get their butts coordinated....

Why so many Republic players think they are defective?!

it's "perfectly ok" for imperial player to lose all games during 3-5 hours in a row on my server - and nobody whine "nerf Republic, buff imps". Probably less girls play Imperials.

Oooohhh what server is that!? haha. I don't think any faction needs a nerf. I don't know what the experience is like for the Empire. I just know what mine is like so I could roughly guess what the opposite's is.

I'm sorry stop with the which side is better coordinated arguements. If your side is not coordinated and you find yourself losing the game consistently. Switching faction will only make you lose with a different pixel set, this has been done in every other game. People switch factions to only find they are still losing. Even if it's tru that the majority of players on your server in your faction is "bad" you can make a difference. Not by whining and complaining, but by being the person who helps organize your team/guild.

Simple strategy helps, using chat helps, giving an overview of how you think they should play before the WZ helps. Will it garuntee a victory? no. Will everyone listen? no. But at least over time, even if you only play WZs for 3 times a day or 20 times a day your reputation will begin to grow and people will be more inclined to listen to you.

Trust me, it's not any better over on Imp side. If you get teamed up with morons over and over, more often than not the SAME morons over and over. I played 3 games just this morning, each a horrible loss. My team had trouble figuring out which side was up, and which was down. None of them could kill an enemy player even 2v1.

My best advice - only PvP with a premade. It's a whole lot less frustrating than PuGging with noobs.

A lot of times you can wind up que'd with a bunch of low levels/bad players over and over again. Not much can be done. Your still geting good valor etc... just do your best or go all deathmatch on them. Hardmode Pvp and Ezmode Pvp can be fun. Edited by VoidJustice

If i solo queue on my server I lose. If i queue up with 2-3 of my buddies we win 99% of the time. Odds are you will be going up against a Imp pug. Find some friends that are in to PVP and focusing on the objective, hop in voice chat server so you know what the whole field is like instead of your immediate surroundings.

Never leave some one thats not in your group on a objective alone, odds are they will screw up or get tunnel vision while trying to defend it and forget to call out for help. Seriously though, as a republic you gota find other people that are just as enthusiastic about winning by objectives.

Imps are going to have better players cause most people rolled it to fill that PVP look and feel. Naturally then the imps will have more competent players and they dont have to worry about leaving that one lone sith cause he will prob shout for help the moment he sees 2 red names pop up in his LOS.

We do head counts all the time in WZ like Civil War to figure out where they all are at any given time so we can score 3 caps and demoralize them. A lot harder to defend but a lot of fun to see that Warzone shutdown sequence start up as that 3rd turret turns.