It DOES EXIST!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dropped for us last night on Karagga 8man HM. I accidentally looted it to myself before we could decide who gets it. If we could use master looter it wouldnt have happened, but master looter is broken.

Anyway guess since I got it I'll put it to good use and throw some mods in it and use it while I run dailies or HM FP's. Too bad I cant make it as good as my Rakata gear, if I could I would just wear it in Ops too, because it looks amazing on my female sith assassin tank.

Well that sounds good, but personally I can live without it, I would prefer that they fix master looter and some other things first.

Couldn't agree with you more. Nothing like expecting two 140 weapons and a mount to drop and all we get is a hat with no mods. :confused:

Couldn't agree with you more. Nothing like expecting two 140 weapons and a mount to drop and all we get is a hat with no mods. :confused:

See,this is the attitude of the youth of today,you complain at the drop of a hat ;):D

• 3 months later...
If anyone on Jedi Covenent has that hat i will trade u 200000 creds for it I NEED THAT HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone on Jedi Covenent has that hat i will trade u 200000 creds for it I NEED THAT HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gj bumping a 4 month old thread. also, its bound.

farm karagga, thats the only way you will get it