41 PT annihilation talent worth it?

sixfreshcookies

Im a level 27 marauder and am having a amazing time with the char. Something I noticed while leveling up is that my annihalte ability always shows almost twice the damage of the vicious strike in the skill tree. So Annihilate is 4 rage on a 12s cooldown and 66% chance to end ruptures cooldown or I can do more damage with my viscous strike x2 and both have a 33% chance +the 15% crit strike talent or do I really get enough rage with the empowerment passive skill in the annihilation tree Edited by sixfreshcookies

Yes. It is. Annihilate is so OP and if you keep a 3 stack up all the time it is just so amazing.

Do you mean 3 stacks of Deadly Saber? 3 stacks of Juyo?

If it's 3 stacks of DS, then it doesn't matter if it's the 3rd stack or the 1st. The bleed is the same. Or am I reading you wrong?

Now, 3 stacks of Juyo? Hell yeah. if you can hit 5 stacks plus Annihlate, that's some damage.

Edited by Lashlarue

Do you mean 3 stacks of Deadly Saber? 3 stacks of Juyo?

If it's 3 stacks of DS, then it doesn't matter if it's the 3rd stack or the 1st. The bleed is the same. Or am I reading you wrong?

Now, 3 stacks of Juyo? Hell yeah. if you can hit 5 stacks plus Annihlate, that's some damage.

No he means 3 stacks of the buff that Annihilate gives that reduces the cooldown on the ability.

OP: YES, it's amazing.

No he means 3 stacks of the buff that Annihilate gives that reduces the cooldown on the ability.

OP: YES, it's amazing.

AH. OK. Gotcha. Can anything live through three straight attack "rotations" to get the 3 stacks of Annihilator? Seems more like a boss PvE thing.

How do you produce the demanded points for annihilate fast to stuck 3x, whats your tactic ? (its 5 rage)

Charge (specced to 4 Rage), Battering Assault, Assault, and Empowerment are the only things you need to keep enough Rage.

During your downtime while your bleeds/Annihilate are on CD you should be using Assault and Vicious Slash to balance out your Rage spending.

AH. OK. Gotcha. Can anything live through three straight attack "rotations" to get the 3 stacks of Annihilator? Seems more like a boss PvE thing.

Unless they're getting healed or they completely outgear you probably not. It should encourage you to have less downtime to keep that buff rolling.

Edited by Kibaken

Charge (specced to 4 Rage), Battering Assault, Assault, and Empowerment are the only things you need to keep enough Rage.

During your downtime while your bleeds/Annihilate are on CD you should be using Assault and Vicious Slash to balance out your Rage spending.

Unless they're getting healed or they completely outgear you probably not. It should encourage you to have less downtime to keep that buff rolling.

This is more for pve boss fights or do I missunderstand this ? I mean a 12sec cooldown which lowers its use after the third time for 4.5 seconds. Battering assault on 15sec cooldown.

Edited by BobaFurz

This is more for pve boss fights or do I missunderstand this ? I mean a 12sec cooldown which lowers its use after the third time for 4.5 seconds.

It's just good in general - the idea is to give you an incentive to keep the buff up as much as possible. With the increased mobility from lower cooldown/min range force charges, it's not too hard to keep up in PvE...pvp is another matter.

my god does this skill have a hard time getting stacks up if they took that 15 sec and turned it into 20 maybe i could keep up with reapplying it. It seems viscous strike paired with brutality completely dominates annihilator talent in pvp. not only can i just keep spamming viscous strike and get more damage from it I get a 15% extra crit chance. Using low rage abilities lets me micromanage the rest of my damage dealing abilities alot easier. It is fun watching the animation for it but the fact that i have to fill my bar up almost half way to use it is a pain. Whoever came up with the formula of 2 slashes is greater than 1 annihaltor didnt put into account the extra 15% crit or trying to stack in pvp, or the fact that it gives you alot more control on any battle situation because you always have some left over rage to stun, stab, gank and choke..........also im finding predadation so much more usable in pvp then berserk