Question for Razer Naga users...

DasdeThwar

Quick question. I just picked up the Naga to use along side my n52te. I’m having a hard time with what finger to use for buttons 4 and 5 (the ones just left of the left mouse button and towards the top of the Naga). I keep wanting to use my thumb, but it is common sense looking at it to use your index finger. Should I be using my index finger and just give it some time to get use to? Just curious as to what others use, what finger for those two odd placed buttons? I have the top one as my self heal in TOR and the lower button is my voice communication button for Vent, Mumble, etc.

Appreciate it!

Index finger, and I use the little rubber trainer stickers on them........makes them easier to find.

The Naga Epic, and the Star Wars Naga have those 2 buttons under the mousewheel, which is a much better spot for them.

As others have said......you should only bind things to those 2 buttons that arent used that often. Remember that with 12 side buttons and modifier keys....(shift and control) you have 36 bindings right there.

Quick question. I just picked up the Naga to use along side my n52te. I’m having a hard time with what finger to use for buttons 4 and 5 (the ones just left of the left mouse button and towards the top of the Naga). I keep wanting to use my thumb, but it is common sense looking at it to use your index finger. Should I be using my index finger and just give it some time to get use to? Just curious as to what others use, what finger for those two odd placed buttons? I have the top one as my self heal in TOR and the lower button is my voice communication button for Vent, Mumble, etc.

Appreciate it!

I don't use them at all.

Start making some macros it will help you free up some button space.

I have the naga and the n52te and to date I haven't found a need to use those two buttons. I have two full combat bars mapped, the companion bar, half of one of the side bars, plus all the ingame commands like inventory, quests, etc. Edited by Rantank