Shinarika II - Shadow PvP

Xinika

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you gone through and stacked any specific mods and enhancements into your gear? Or is it basically stock?

I have mods/enhancements ranging from force-master, enforcer and stalker gear from several different sets. Only until today, I actually discovered a way to near 1700 willpower for PvP.

In addition! Old Republic movies link has been fixed and is now working.

http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=2439

Thanks for all the replies Shinarika, hope to watch your new movie soon :). As for the mods, could you list where do you get them from? the only +power mods/enhancements i ve seen are the +power/alacrity ones , do you use those or have found something better? Since alacrity seems to be useless for us...

After watching your videos, I gave up my Infiltration-spec (as I said, been one for 40 levels) to try the standard 31/0/10.

It's great, it's a blast, it's better for your survivability etc etc etc, and in many ways "better" I guess than Infil.

Still specced back today. I can't help it, I love the playstyle of Infiltration way more, the burst the style brings and the skills. I really think there is no "better build" to go with, it really depends on preference and style. I hope to watch more videos of you in the future, I really enjoy them =)

Wanna bet money on that?

I have never lost a 1v1 against an Inf/Dec shadow/sin in KC (31/0/10) Spec, never. It's too easy to predict and negate their burst and you have more utility. A sin/shadow in KC spec will give me a good run for my money and some balance/madness specs if played well can be difficult to fight against, but not an inf/dec spec.

It's too easy to predict and negate their burst and you have more utility.

Right and wrong here. We got the burst and utility. What I learned from fighting Tanks or anyone in heavy armor it's not so much about burst, but control. I would like to think it's more of an advanced pvp playstyle. I've always said in every PVP game I play it's all about mind games. Any class can beat anyone, just have to know how to make them do things you WANT them to do.

again, nice vid and well played just like in first one.

but rly dont u get bored of KC? :D yes its the much superior build to inf in like every single regard except burst but thats also what makes it so boring imo. inf requires u to play perfectly if ur up vs ppl that know what they are doing while KC is just "herp derp u cant kill me anyways derp"

dont wanna talk down or anything, infact i think u have the ability to be successful with inf (as some clips in the vid prove) but thats also why i wonder how u dont get bored with KC :D

again, nice vid and well played just like in first one.

but rly dont u get bored of KC? :D yes its the much superior build to inf in like every single regard except burst but thats also what makes it so boring imo. inf requires u to play perfectly if ur up vs ppl that know what they are doing while KC is just "herp derp u cant kill me anyways derp"

dont wanna talk down or anything, infact i think u have the ability to be successful with inf (as some clips in the vid prove) but thats also why i wonder how u dont get bored with KC :D

Excerpt from the 3rd vid which I am releasing now...

"Now here's the whole deal with Infiltration. It is a better solo spec. Emphasis on solo. If I'm playing to not care about helping the team or just in it for big numbers and quick kills, I will gladly spec infiltration. It's group viability is rather lacking and that is the issue I have with it. This is why to be honest, I feel almost forced to spec KC. Regardless, for me personally, I enjoy aiding the team more than my own personal satisfaction."

Edited by Xinika

Thanks for all the replies Shinarika, hope to watch your new movie soon :). As for the mods, could you list where do you get them from? the only +power mods/enhancements i ve seen are the +power/alacrity ones , do you use those or have found something better? Since alacrity seems to be useless for us...

Power/Surge mods, which can be found in a variety of other class gear such as operatives.

So, I have played WITH you and AGAINST you. So my judgement will be not just on your video (nice chose of music BTW!) but on your class, skill, and you as a player.

First off I think you play your class to the best of its ability. I truely commend you for that. The fact that you are able to use 2 different specs shows that. Well done!

You have decent skill set and I beleive you would do well playing any other class, due to your awareness of a pvp climate. Do you play FPS games at all?

You as a player is pittyful: You have consistantly displayed a complete lack of respect and genuine care for the player base of the servers pvp population health with your continued /say chats of general disrepect, and contunies personal attacks and genuine desregard for fun. You videos do display the lack of gear set of your attackers or defenders. I really hope you listen and allow this to soak in for a few and become advocate of what a true leader could be in this game for the future.

If you were a good player and advocate for the community I think you would be one of the better players in this game. Up to you..

Yours truely,

N..

So, I have played WITH you and AGAINST you. So my judgement will be not just on your video (nice chose of music BTW!) but on your class, skill, and you as a player.

First off I think you play your class to the best of its ability. I truely commend you for that. The fact that you are able to use 2 different specs shows that. Well done!

You have decent skill set and I beleive you would do well playing any other class, due to your awareness of a pvp climate. Do you play FPS games at all?

You as a player is pittyful: You have consistantly displayed a complete lack of respect and genuine care for the player base of the servers pvp population health with your continued /say chats of general disrepect, and contunies personal attacks and genuine desregard for fun. You videos do display the lack of gear set of your attackers or defenders. I really hope you listen and allow this to soak in for a few and become advocate of what a true leader could be in this game for the future.

If you were a good player and advocate for the community I think you would be one of the better players in this game. Up to you..

Yours truely,

N..

Okay, I read your post and I respect your opinions. However, you have no idea what it's like being literally one of the most hated (if not the most) player(s) on your server. When I use to play infiltration, seriously half if not... the whole team would switch and focus fire me right as I pop out of stealth. Even as KC, they still focus me. It's alot to deal with on a daily basis, you really have no idea till you're in that position. Especially since my guild is perhaps the only true PvP guild on our server.

When I first started this game I had the intentions to keep a low profile and unleash my stress out on the game. Things have changed. Everyday, more and more I see I can't be that troll I used to enjoy. I'm seeing that people are looking up to me for advice, battle strategies and it's forcing me into that leadership role that I am well capable of. However, I am human and this will take time.

I've calmed down. Compared to how I used to be... this is mellow Shin ;].

(snip) You as a player is pittyful: You have consistantly displayed a complete lack of respect and genuine care for the player base of the servers pvp population health with your continued /say chats of general disrepect, and contunies personal attacks and genuine desregard for fun. You videos do display the lack of gear set of your attackers or defenders. I really hope you listen and allow this to soak in for a few and become advocate of what a true leader could be in this game for the future.

If you were a good player and advocate for the community I think you would be one of the better players in this game. Up to you... (snip)

I'll 2nd this. Not to be overkill on this point but the poster is absolutely right. I've played against you and you are an absolute d-bag every match. You were so bad that you became the first person (of only 2) in the entire game that I've put on the ignore list after listening to you be a clown in /say channel.

It's depressing that people are so disrespectful that they act like this even in games. It's contagious too, as when we beat you I want to (and have occasionally - though not proud of it) done it back to you in revenge.

I've watched your videos and learned a ton, as the other poster said I hope you change and stop being such a jerk as you would be a great asset to the community.

Again though, good videos and it's taught me a lot while I'm leveling my Assassin alt.

Edit: Oh sorry, I mildly necroed this, didn't see you had a #3 post for the video, just got to it through youtube.

Edited by Strongfort

I'll 2nd this. Not to be overkill on this point but the poster is absolutely right. I've played against you and you are an absolute d-bag every match. You were so bad that you became the first person (of only 2) in the entire game that I've put on the ignore list after listening to you be a clown in /say channel.

It's depressing that people are so disrespectful that they act like this even in games. It's contagious too, as when we beat you I want to (and have occasionally - though not proud of it) done it back to you in revenge.

I've watched your videos and learned a ton, as the other poster said I hope you change and stop being such a jerk as you would be a great asset to the community.

Again though, good videos and it's taught me a lot while I'm leveling my Assassin alt.

Edit: Oh sorry, I mildly necroed this, didn't see you had a #3 post for the video, just got to it through youtube.

It's been equally awful from your side too. (and other repubs to be fair) Also, I haven't seen you in weeks and lots has changed since then.

Btw, is Rmog Noga?:confused:

It's been equally awful from your side too. (and other repubs to be fair) Also, I haven't seen you in weeks and lots has changed since then.

I rarely see other people talking smack in /say. Maybe once a week a single sentence.

I very rarely PvP with that character now. Honestly, you took the fun out of 50 PvP both from your inability to die, and my earlier experience with you. I use that char for PvE pretty much exclusively and play PvP on low level alts which I find more fun.

I'll take you off /ignore next time I log on as your forum demeanor warrants a 2nd chance at the very least. /salute.

Edited by Strongfort

I rarely see other people talking smack in /say. Maybe once a week a single sentence.

I very rarely PvP with that character now. Honestly, you took the fun out of 50 PvP both from your inability to die, and my earlier experience with you. I use that char for PvE pretty much exclusively and play PvP on low level alts which I find more fun.

I'll take you off /ignore next time I log on as your forum demeanor warrants a 2nd chance at the very least. /salute.

Groovy, but do play your 50. Imperials have just been either ragequitting or giving up EVERY single game any <Watchmen> ques in. It was a chuckle at first but now it's getting rather depressing.

Groovy, but do play your 50. Imperials have just been either ragequitting or giving up EVERY single game any <Watchmen> ques in. It was a chuckle at first but now it's getting rather depressing.

A friend and I had an epic battle in an Alderaan warzone against a few Watchmen members last night. Didn't take our 2nd turret till late but we won in the end by a very small margin.

I've lost the love for 50 PvP with my BH, he's mostly heals for Ops. I've got my mid 40s Operative "Snides" I will bring in when he hits 50. Recently I've gotten too distracted playing my Assassin though.

Agree. You're a very talented player and I want to like you, but your attitude sucks. There's a reason so many people hate you. Take a lesson from some of the other talented players on the server. If you had a better attitude you'd be one of the most respected dps on the server. Also, ragequitting=lame. You do that a lot.

Also, ragequitting=lame. You do that a lot.

That's a flat out lie. What other *talented* player exactly? All the other *talented* players on our server are hated and envied.

Edited by Xinika

There are a lot of good players who are very well respected. You aren't hated for your skill, you are hated for your attitude. Look, I WANT good people on my team. I like winning. But I also don't want to play with or against a jerk. Let your skill speak for itself. You don't need to be an ***, especially since most of the people you e bully aren't as well geared as you.