Coruscant world boss soloing

was able to heal through it on my mercenary with blizz tanking. (in optimized 186 gear)

You got Blizz to actually do something instead of cowering in fear... And healed trough the scripted damage of the world boss on Coruscant, the republic capital, with your merc?

Edited by Mubrak

You got Blizz to actually do something instead of cowering in fear... And healed trough the scripted damage of the world boss on Coruscant, the republic capital, with your merc?

ROFL !!! :D

Meabe he meant Nar Shadaa ? I once witnessed a few years ago how an Bounty Hunter snatched the Nar Shadaa WB away from us only seconds before we could begin ... He soloed it, and I thought he was a tank.

derp *commando with 4X, same thing really.

As some have said.. the normal way to solo this would be to have your companion out attacking the boss... I used a melee tank companion whenever i did it (this was at 55..) and was always on a ranged DPS class (but it's doable on a melee, just have to be quick..)

When he does his link you run away (or on a ranged he does his link and you just sit there taking very little damage..)

seems pretty normal to do it without a companion as well

Edited by Monumenta

• 2 months later...
I solo him every time when every i see him on my sentinel when farming the lower planet world bosses for lowbie gear for the guild (so far i've done it probably 25-30 times so no, its not a fluke). Please do not mis-inform others that something can't be solo'd just because you have not figured out how to solo something.

Dude your full of it. Making a statement saying you soloed the beast with out saying how. Your just yapping those jaws of yours.

Yes he can be solo'd as said before.

Start him at the far side of the platform long ways. Have a melee companion out and attack him. Run all the way to the other side of the platform, you'll see a line between you and your companion. If you are far enough apart, it will be green. Once it is, you are golden, just beat him down till dead.

Tried this with no success. He linked my companion to me and I started pretty far away just sent my companion at him ran further away and he still killed me a whole platform away

Tried this with no success. He linked my companion to me and I started pretty far away just sent my companion at him ran further away and he still killed me a whole platform away

Did you see if it was just regular damage, or his super attack (can't remember what it's called). Soloing this boss was definitely possible at one point with the companion trick, but now it is probably not, or at least very very hard, due to level sync.

Dude your full of it. Making a statement saying you soloed the beast with out saying how. Your just yapping those jaws of yours.

You picked a three year old post to call someone a liar?

Really? :rolleyes:

And just so you know, until 4.0 added level sync (just a few days ago), it was possible to solo almost every single world boss in the game, no strategy required, so long as you were a high enough level.

Edited by Khevar

And just so you know, until 4.0 added level sync (just a few days ago), it was possible to solo almost every single world boss in the game, no strategy required, so long as you were a high enough level.

Yeap.. I solo'd the Kaas and Coruscant world bosses before BioWare added in the anti-soloing laser to the droid.

Edited by SirUrza