One of my favourite things in TOR

Dire-Wolf

So among all the negative and positive threads talking about TOR there's one thing I never see mentioned and I'd just like to take some time and thank BioWare for adding it because it's one of my favourite features of the game.

So what is this feature? It's the follow up mail you receive from NPCs after completing certain quests that let you know how things have unfolded and the outcome of the choices you made during the quest.

In other MMOs you'll get a quest to collect ten boar pelts so the quest giver can make some clothes. Once you hand in the quest that's it. The NPC will thank you and you'll move on, never knowing if the NPC ever got around to making those clothes and what he did with them. In TOR though you'll get mail letting you know.

It's a small touch but it really helps make the world feel more alive and makes it feel like my choices actually mattered. So thank you BioWare for this wonderful feature and keep up the good work.

So among all the negative and positive threads talking about TOR there's one thing I never see mentioned and I'd just like to take some time and thank BioWare for adding it because it's one of my favourite features of the game.

So what is this feature? It's the follow up mail you receive from NPCs after completing certain quests that let you know how things have unfolded and the outcome of the choices you made during the quest.

In other MMOs you'll get a quest to collect ten boar pelts so the quest giver can make some clothes. Once you hand in the quest that's it. The NPC will thank you and you'll move on, never knowing if the NPC ever got around to making those clothes and what he did with them. In TOR though you'll get mail letting you know.

It's a small touch but it really helps make the world feel more alive and makes it feel like my choices actually mattered. So thank you BioWare for this wonderful feature and keep up the good work.

Yeah, I like that one, too. It's obvious that our descisions can't make an impact on the persistent world, but those letters give them a little more meaning.