Let's go. Highest Vanguard PvP Stats.

Godliness

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if any Powertechs snuck in here, G-T-F-O. Just kidding, you can post too.

Ooh Ooh since you said it's ok.

Max Rail Shot Crit: 6134, Post-Surge Nerf :)

Video of score board so nobody thinks a SS would be edited :D

I was trying out the parakeet spec. Here was my best game

716k Damage:

http://postimage.org/image/tdna53kvr/full/

Medal count was 16 in a huttball:

http://postimage.org/image/uk3eptdn9/full/

Nice screenies!

Hmm... so it looks like you are using a substantial amount of pve gear?

Also, was that healing in the medal count pic from when they allowed item heals to count for medals or are you using some special relic?

Also, please state your server for the high scores list.

Also, was that healing in the medal count pic from when they allowed item heals to count for medals or are you using some special relic?

Also, please state your server for the high scores list.

He/She was using the Pure Frozen Shockwater, pre-nerf.

He/She was using the Pure Frozen Shockwater, pre-nerf.

Ya that's what I figured. I think I'm going to remove medal count from the high scores list. It just seems cheesier than the other categories, which granted, are still cheesy.

I am from Vrook Lamar Server.

The reason i have PVE gear on the medal picture was for the 8% damage for the 5k damage single hit. For my relics adrenal i go full power since surge would break soft cap.

For the medals also, yes it was before the water nerf, but i think it was 13 or 14 before,can't remember.

Very nice, wish I could see the enemy stats though. What the hell were they doing? Also, how did you all lose that one? lol

Didn't even think to grab a screenshot of the enemies stats. They basically had two marauders on the healer I was guarding the whole time, sometimes an assassin would join in too, or a couple other Imps. I just kept them taunted as best I could, and the healer did a fantastic job of keeping us both alive.

Still not sure how we lost that. We had a bomb on the door in the first round, but they defused it. While they got nothing done while they were attacking. Guess it really is just random.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice job, both of you. I put you both down as record-holders. I don't think anyone has reported more than 13 medals since the nerf.

Regarding Hoff's spec, I like it. I need to be sure to try an assault spec with only 27 or 28 points in that tree soon -- before 1.2 changes everything.

Sorry for not posting this - I'm on Space Slug

26 - 8 -7

I went this route for the energy cells whenever I'm cc'd, Parallactic Combat Stims in the assault tree. I don't know about you guys, but multiple times throughout a warzone, more than one imp will target me with a knockback to get me off the healers, and I'll change direction in air, mid-knockback, which is two energy cells. This happens pretty much whenever my resolve bar isn't full. Since I'm always in the mix, it helps me fire off explosive surges without suffering, energy-wise. With the points invested in ion cell (67% crit chance with explosive surge, 30% bonus crit damage on top of my 75% surge) and my offensive mods, it crits for ~1200-1300 quite often, and I've seen 1600 on light armored imps (2142 is the highest I've seen, and that was on a fresh 50), so it's typically 5-6k damage for 3 energy if I'm in a crowd of five.

Offensively modded BM Supercommando gear, save for the earpiece (Rakata), implants (BM Eliminator) rifle (BM Eliminator), belt (BM Eliminator), and bracers (BM Eliminator).

Edited by Boulen

I don't trust the highest crit, i seen this game bug many times where the crit was higher than supposedly, i know some even say like 7k the person tells me it never happened. Highest i done is 5.4k crit on a squishy sorc when i was popping everything + full bm. Maybe if he wasn't wearing pvp gear it might hit 6k?....?

There was a really undergeared Sorc on their team, and the Sentinels on my team were popping Inspiration whenever they could. I just lined up my relic/CD/adrenal with one of their Inspirations. I was really surprised at the number myself, I didn't think it was possible with the nerf to surge.

Is this still going?

Heck ya!

Pretty amazing crit.

I think most likely I'll have to start a new set of records for 1.2, so whatever records are on file by then will be preserved forever.

Edited by Godliness

Got a new record for most damage received, 300k

http://i.imgur.com/JZyep.jpg

Post 1.2. Was queing with 2 healers and switching guard between them.

Post 1.2 all stats are kinda screwed.

1 voidstar i got 19 medals

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7228/screenshot2012041218031.jpg

and another i got 383k dmg taken and only 2 deaths... whats up with that.

Not even mentioning all other wz's where i didnt take screens.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7739/screenshot2012041220523.jpg

Guys, good work on your new records. Unfortunately, I've decided to stop work on this thread and let it remain a record of pre-1.2 days. If anyone wants to start up a new thread for 1.2, I highly encourage it!

Havoc Squad! (Not including Commandos!)