Neutral Auction House?

shadowbob

You can't directly send money, so I assume you want to put something up for sale with the poor guy and buy it from him from the rich guy. If so, then you'll be wanting the Nar Shaddaa GTN.

You have to post the item on Nar Shaddaa and buy it there too, as it's not linked in to the other GTNs.

There is a Hutt Cartel Trading Network that is accessible to both Empire and Republic players, but there is no auction house in The Old Republic.

While we're talking semantics, I'm not sure how accessible (read: easy to use) it is.... but it's there to be accessed.

Generally popular enough too, relatively well stocked.

While we're talking semantics, I'm not sure how accessible (read: easy to use) it is.... but it's there to be accessed.

Generally popular enough too, relatively well stocked.

As soon as you get a ship you can get to the neutral ah, the taxi points on nar shadda are unlocked and the zone that its in is the lower prom, which is totaly trash and enemy npc free.

And the best trick going is always have an alt on nar shadda prom, instant mail between alts so instant access simply by mail, log out log in and tada.

Edited by Shingara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.