Supreme Inquisitor Robe

Mathieus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you pay 1m for it at then come across it on a random mob, I bet you'll be pissed :p

Not really, he won't be the only one willing to pay 1M for it. He'll find a seller. I sold Robe + Pants for 1M on Daragon Trails a couple of days ago myself. Had Twileks been able to use hoods I would've kept them. As of now though still have a set of pants left, but short Robe and Belt for the whole set.

Not really, he won't be the only one willing to pay 1M for it. He'll find a seller. I sold Robe + Pants for 1M on Daragon Trails a couple of days ago myself. Had Twileks been able to use hoods I would've kept them. As of now though still have a set of pants left, but short Robe and Belt for the whole set.

Nice attempt to justify the overpricing. Its still paying 1 mill for a robe, and then hating yourself if you see it drop one day.

Now if people want to pay that much, they can. I know I didn't, and I still got the robe ! How pissed would I have been to pay 1 million for this and get it the day after...

Nice attempt to justify the overpricing. Its still paying 1 mill for a robe, and then hating yourself if you see it drop one day.

Now if people want to pay that much, they can. I know I didn't, and I still got the robe ! How pissed would I have been to pay 1 million for this and get it the day after...

The guy that bought them from me said he farmed so long he's made more than 1M from the loot he's gotten. It was easy for him to justify paying that much when he looked at it that way.

I doubt anyone who just bought it is going to see it again anytime soon w/o going to Hoth to continue farming for something they already have. What is actually more likely to piss people off, and is one of the reasons I let my last Robe go, is that devs have said there will be schematics in 1.2 that resemble the current orange gear in appearance. I think it'd piss people off more if they found out they can get a crit crafted orange version of what they just spent 1M credits on.

Today I got both the Pants, Boots, and Robe of the set from Hoth. Just ran back and forth between the Dro Moth Champ next to the shuttle and the Heroic area that they ask you to run the +2 Heroic in. After I got the pants from the Dro Moth Talz I logged for a bit and came back a few hours later. Probably made 200k from the farming, not including all the other orange pieces I threw on the market. Still hunting for the belt and bracers.

I have the entire set; it took time and LOTS of credits on the GTN... I finally yesterday had the robe drop off the Hoth Talz Taskmaster... now I'm not sure I shiould send it to an alt, keep it for a guildie or sell it.. I haven't seen one on the GTN for a long time (The Ebon Hawk server)... does anyone know how much the Robe is running for... I've seen bracers for up to a million (I think that's just a little too much, really, but...) :confused:

I have the entire set; it took time and LOTS of credits on the GTN... I finally yesterday had the robe drop off the Hoth Talz Taskmaster... now I'm not sure I shiould send it to an alt, keep it for a guildie or sell it.. I haven't seen one on the GTN for a long time (The Ebon Hawk server)... does anyone know how much the Robe is running for... I've seen bracers for up to a million (I think that's just a little too much, really, but...) :confused:

Was selling for 750k on Infinite Empire server.

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss2/jkcheng122/SWTOR%20Screenshots/Untitled-1.png

I don't find it ugly at all, to each his own on that one. This is actually the helm I intend to use when we're able to extract mods with set bonuses.

If I were playing female toon I'd use that headband as well. Alas, I play male, contrary to explanation of MMORPG abreviation* ;)

*Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

Yeah, I saw the bracers up for a million, and laughed. Also on the Ebon Hawk. I'd say try pricing the robe for 750k and work your way down if someone doesn't buy it every two days. Its a vanity piece, not much else.

Yeah, I saw the bracers up for a million, and laughed. Also on the Ebon Hawk. I'd say try pricing the robe for 750k and work your way down if someone doesn't buy it every two days. Its a vanity piece, not much else.

On Kaas City I've seen someone sell the pants for 1,5 mill, then 1 mill then 750k and finally saw them on for 500k this week.

Imo the set is rare and looks good, so 300-500k for robe/pant is fair. 1 mill is pushing it.

• 2 months later...
Anyone selling this at the Canderous Ordo server? Sorry for bumbing, but this is a major thing with the inquisitor class.

I spent hours over the course of a few days trying to farm this robe from the spots where it allegedly exists - and I got every robe the sites list that drops there EXCEPT for this one.

I recently saw the Supreme Inquisitor Waistwrap for 250k on Jedi Covenant, but no takers at that price - which I think is awfully steep. You can pick up the Renowned belt for what is it, 75k and just legacy 10? Or the Exalted for not much more and legacy 20. You'd have to be a completionist to insist on THAT particular belt.

There are downsides to the Supreme Inquisitor Robe - it has little in the way of shoulder pads so body type 2s will look a little small. You have the big butt issue with it, too.

There are alternatives - the Nylite robes are uber-cheap from crafters, and the Saber Marshall robe (completing the Revanite quest) which looks pretty much like the Nylite, or the Black Talon robes from that flashpoint. At least on my server you can get a Nylite or other crafted robe with augments for ~50k.

But if you have a body type 2, I think you'd want something with more girth to it so your toon doesn't look like Tiny Tim. I think even female type 2s could use thicker armor.

The best look I've found is the Force Stoic robe: http://www.torhead.com/item/4VOPktl/force-stoic-robe

Which you can find at the same place as you're allegedly supposed to find the Supreme Inquisitor's robe. The Force Stoic Robe is basically Darth Thanaton's robe - the only problem is I wish it came in a darker color. (Does anyone know if it does?)

The Supreme Inquisitor robe, man! It's like an urban legend at this point. I wonder if we can ask any of the BW people to confirm it's still in the game? If it is, it must be just about the most rare item at that level! And it's completely silly because it's a pretty basic design, all things considered. There's no reason it should be so, so extremely rare.

Edited by jgelling

I actually looted the supreme inquisitor belt at taris, from standard monsters I think! I "was" doing heroics with a firend though, so maby being in a party makes it easier. I think I looted it near the some outpost, so I don't think I looted it in the heroic area. I ended up having everything from the set, I just need the robes and the bracers. Braces make no difference, so... =P

I saw a sorcerer wearing the supreme robes. What a waste... I wish it could be mine. There was one once on the gtn, priced at 800k. I wish the gtn was cross server...

I bought the pants off the ah at their normal listing prices a few months ago. I don't think there has been one list in in a very long time. I also have a crit purple crystal :D. I plan ahead. Unfortunately, I'm a really slow at leveling. Only level 21. Personally, I think the pants are the best part of this set since you can get robes that are dark color to match the pants, especially if you play a female character not many options for pants. I'm always though if you play a melee you would always wear pants and casters wear robes/dresses. Edited by Knockerz

I currently have the following:

Supreme Inquisitor's Robe (3)

Supreme Inquisitor's Legwraps (1)

Supreme Inquisitor's boots (3)

Supreme Inquisitor's Headgear (2)

Supreme Inquisitors Bracers (1)

I have one robe, legwraps, boots, headgear, and bracers equipped and bound on Infinite Empire with my columi/Rakata mods. Once 1.3 comes, I'll be moving to a more populated server and selling them for a nice price. Found a few of them on GTN for cheap, farmed the others.

• 3 weeks later...
I currently have the following:

Supreme Inquisitor's Robe (3)

Supreme Inquisitor's Legwraps (1)

Supreme Inquisitor's boots (3)

Supreme Inquisitor's Headgear (2)

Supreme Inquisitors Bracers (1)

I have one robe, legwraps, boots, headgear, and bracers equipped and bound on Infinite Empire with my columi/Rakata mods. Once 1.3 comes, I'll be moving to a more populated server and selling them for a nice price. Found a few of them on GTN for cheap, farmed the others.

That's, like, $10 million worth of crap on Jedi Covenant on a good day. On my old server, you'd have been lucky to get 60k for the entire set.

About 2.5 month ago i bought the full Supreme Inquisitor Set for ~ 1 million credits. Also started reselling Supreme items that were put up for standard GTN prices, almost felt sad for people putting the robe up for ~8k.

I'm keeping the Supreme set for my Sorceress so I can wear it when i get Campaign drops, I like being a caster that has hawtpants! :p

Sold the robe yesterday for 1.5 million on the Red Eclipse within 10 minutes of posting it on GTN.

Did the droprate get lower or something?

Edited by DonJuansen

• 1 month later...