concerning guilds

Alvaar

Not guild levels, sorry. The rest of the stuff? Sure. Guild levels? Not too keen on that, since a smaller guild with a closer-knit community would be passed over for "the largest, highest GL level on the server!" with a community that might be equivalent to the Mos Eisley spaceport. A big guild already has a big advantage over a small guild with just sheer number of people available to do stuff, but havign guild levels means it could make creating a new guild that much harder, since almost everyone in the community would just say "Just go join a big guild, why make your own?"

please implement, guild levels, guild banks, guild perks, guild finder. etc

all this makes having or being in a guild a lot more than just a list of people.

Banks are coming. Guild finder would be helpful. Levels and perks need to not happen. It was an abomination in WoW. It is an extremely flawed system.

The only thing I really want is to be able to invite people in my guild to a group/ops. Dumbest over site ever as far as being in a guild is concerned.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. When you right click a person's name in the guild window is there no option for invite to group? If not you can always just type "/invite [name]"

Not guild levels, sorry. The rest of the stuff? Sure. Guild levels? Not too keen on that, since a smaller guild with a closer-knit community would be passed over for "the largest, highest GL level on the server!" with a community that might be equivalent to the Mos Eisley spaceport. A big guild already has a big advantage over a small guild with just sheer number of people available to do stuff, but havign guild levels means it could make creating a new guild that much harder, since almost everyone in the community would just say "Just go join a big guild, why make your own?"

Well if they did guild levels based on how long the guild has been active instead of just numbers that might work ok? But if it was just based on sheer numbers well that would be a shame since many guilds just spam for members, only a few of us that prefer the smaller close-nit type of guilds.

OP I agree we need more guild related well anything...they were so focused on guilds before launch now we need some of that enthusiasm brought into the game! :)