SW:TOR made me go back to WoW

Riddickcz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im lost on something and i hope you can explain it to me, you say you are back on wow because swtor doesnt live upto your expectations yes ?

So why are you still here if you are infact on wow and no longer wish to play swtor. Of course you could say that your wanting to help improve the game but this isnt the case as you obviously have no vested interest in making swtor better. All you seem tobe doing is complaining and informing us you have gone back to wow.

So all i can say to you is congratulations on finding a game that you enjoy and i hope you have many happy years investing in and playing a game you believe in and enjoy. But why still tell us time and time again you have left yet still stay ?

All it does is scream look at me, look at me ive gone when you havnt.

Im here because I can be here.

I can state the obvious whats wrong with the game and hopefully BW will hear at least some of us and actually fix some stuff. (highly doubt that).

Why do some people feel compelled to announce to the world that they're quitting? Just quit already, nobody knows you people or cares for that matter and we won't hold it against you. Sheesh.

Why even bother to read and reply on the post then?

Why do some people feel compelled to reply on ppl that are quitting?, just let them leave then, nobody cares for that matter that you dont care.

"When it got released I took three weeks off work just to give it a blast"

I stopped paying attention at this point.

Enlighten me. Why?

Do You take days off work to go swim at see and lie on the beach?

Yea thats perfect vocation for someone.

For me its doing something I enjoy and relax with...playing games.

Really!?

Awesome to get a message like this from the FUTURE. i guess it might be even year 2015 :)

Last time i checked endgame is still as boring as it's ever been.

endgame is funny and challangeing, damn the brothers hit hard on nm still havent cleared them :(

WoW was good. It is now a pile of reused food that somehow tries to pretend its not a simple poop. It was really really good for the first 4 years, lets say it was good for the first 2, amazing for next 2, degrading since then.

^ This. I started playing WoW a month after release, and the game was awesome back then, but It's also worth noting that it had a ton of issues at release.

IF was basically lag central (remember "Unknown Entities" all over the place?), and I can still remember the servers having severe latency issues for weeks at a time all the way through to the spring/summer of 2006 when my guild was clearing BWL and working on AQ40.

I have my gripes with SWTOR at the moment, but overall I can't say that I haven't got more than 75 bucks worth of entertainment out of it. I think the endgame will pull through over time, the itemization will eventually get fixed, and and bugs will get ironed out once the devs find their footing.

"When it got released I took three weeks off work just to give it a blast"

I stopped paying attention at this point.

"He likes games, so hes opinion is useless"

What are you? Mr. Social Stigma?

NEWSFLASH: We're all gamers, we play games because we love to play. We do play games on our free time.

Edited by Piriste

You know, my last MMO forums had this great idea. Anyone who wasnt subscribed or quit.... COULDNT POST IN THE FORUMS. It was bliss..... hint hint

Never going to happen here ;)

Or BW will be "looking into it" for a year..or "investigate it" for a year..and then they will actually do it..but the restriction wont work anyway.

Always the same tale with BW.

Im here because I can be here.

I can state the obvious whats wrong with the game and hopefully BW will hear at least some of us and actually fix some stuff. (highly doubt that).

Yes you are here because you can be, but personly if i can be somewhere i like or somewhere i dont like do you know which i chose. The one that i like. And your purposly not stating whats wrong but whats wrong for you, I see no point in you saying where you helping to test the game nor do i see you activly helping at all.

Your not asking for fix's and your faith in bioware is none existant so stating you hope they are fixed is a false statement from yourself as you point out in the highlighted red part that not tobe the case.

What i do see is an iquit thread with a waa waa teddy throw put in for good measure.

Edited by Shingara

Yes you are here because you can be, but personly if i can be somewhere i like or somewhere i dont like do you know which i chose. The one that i like. And your purposly not stating whats wrong but whats wrong for you, I see no point in you saying where you helping to test the game nor do i see you activly helping at all.

Your not asking for fix's and your faith in bioware is none existant so stating you hope they are fixed is a false statement from yourself as you point out in the highlighted red part that not tobe the case.

What i do see is an iquit thread with a waa waa teddy throw put in for good measure.

Oh dont get me wrong. I dont like the game but I love the community here :)

Its so enjoyable to watch how the fan boys of swtor disregard everything and flame everyone who doesnt say that the game is absolutely tremendous at its current state.

So I quit WoW about a year ago when I just couldnt stand how boring it has become. I was better off.

Then I heard about SW:TOR. Pre-ordered the game and studied everything I could about the game. When it got released I took three weeks off work just to give it a blast. Liked the game at first and was defending it on forums from the haters. However after few weeks my pink glasses fell off and I started to see all whats wrong with the game.

Everything from boring end game, abilities not firing off, engine issues, ability delays, all the bugs, BW fixing (not really fixing at the end) one thing while screwing 50 others.

So when I quit SWTOR about 3 weeks ago, I just had to get the feeling of proper MMO combat for a change. So I renewed after a year my WoW account and finally got the smooth nice combat feeling again.

Yea WoW got again boring week after anyway, but the point is...this game is so miserable it made me (1 year WoW abstinent) get back to WoW.

How bad can the game be to do that really.

I just read back a few of your post.

You claim to have stopped playing this game 3 weeks aga though i see posts every day with obvious trolling here.

Man go play wow and have fun on the wow forum already!

Oh dont get me wrong. I dont like the game but I love the community here :)

Its so enjoyable to watch how the fan boys of swtor disregard everything and flame everyone who doesnt say that the game is absolutely tremendous at its current state.

I see, passive agressive, you state you like the community then in the next breath state its fanboys defending a game they like.

I just read back a few of your post.

You claim to have stopped playing this game 3 weeks aga though i see posts every day with obvious trolling here.

Man go play wow and have fun on the wow forum already!

You might wonna take some reading lessons :)

I clearly stated that I did quit WoW ;)

You are missing the whole point of the post pal

Another passive agressive post, 1st a vieled attacked about intelect, then you state you didnt like a game enough and quit it and then another vieled attack on intelect with the obvious jibe of saying pal.

You did and now youre back to WoW

Lol it's your thread!

You might wanna rename yourself ridicilous... ;)

Edited by Jezzah

You did and now youre back to WoW

Lol it's your thread!

You might wanna rename yourself ridicilous... ;)

Haha, can you read...at all?

I quit wow a year ago. I played swtor...quit swtor and started WoW again...quit wow a week after I re-started it.

Now you just made fun of Yourself :p

Haha, can you read...at all?

I quit wow a year ago. I played swtor...quit swtor and started WoW again...quit wow a week after I re-started it.

Now you just made fun of Yourself :p

So what your telling us is that you dont like either ?

And you needed to share this why ?