Engagement

JohnClarky

Hi guys,

This is probably in the wrong place but, apart from what the forums say, everyone I have met in-game has been really very nice and I thought I would let you guys know that I got engaged today!

Sorry, pretty irrelevant, but I'm just very excited.

Hi guys,

This is probably in the wrong place but, apart from what the forums say, everyone I have met in-game has been really very nice and I thought I would let you guys know that I got engaged today!

Offtopic, but understandable.

Gratz :)

So exited you had to come to the forums and tell everyone. :confused:

Yeah, as soon as it happened, I had to go to work. So now im sitting here, doing what I usually do at work, which is look at the swtor forums.

Anyway, I expect this to be closed soon, but thanks for the congratulations.

Get a prenuptial agreement. Don't ever have a life insurance policy that makes you more valuable dead than alive. Don't get married in a community property state.

Try and sock away some secret cash in a foreign bank account that your partner is unaware of. File seperate income tax returnes.

Congratulations...and ummmm good luck.

Edited by Derfmiolleh

Get a prenuptial agreement. Don't ever have a life insurance policy that makes you more valuable dead than alive. Don't get married in a community property state.

Try and sock away some secret cash in a foreign bank account that your partner is unaware of. File seperate income tax returnes.

Congratulations...and ummmm good luck.

haha, I like you.

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry man. :/ But don't worry, it'll pass eventually.

Hi guys,

Congratulations! :) I wish you and your fiance(e) all the very best for a long and happy future together.

Hi guys,

My condolences.

Congratulations! May your marriage be a long and happy one.

+1.

Yeah, as soon as it happened, I had to go to work. So now im sitting here, doing what I usually do at work, which is look at the swtor forums.

Anyway, I expect this to be closed soon, but thanks for the congratulations.

Which one is your job xD?

Thank you all for the kind words. In answer to the most important question: No, she does not play SWTOR, because we live in Asia at the moment, so its difficult for us to get ahold of the game. It was a big enough deal for me to get one (ebay, ship to brother in australia, he read the code out to me) that I am loathe to do it again.

But if you all think she should do it, I guess I'll get it officially when its released in singapore in march.