Sick of the complainers

Scythian

SWTOR has been out for exactly two months. Within two weeks countless rant threads littered the forums, denouncing the game, questioning its future, calling it a single player mmo, unbalanced, bugged, wow clone, and fps wreck..

Many of those things are true but you would think, honestly, after two freaking months that the griefer's would leave the forums or at least tone it down a little. I just cant believe they are still getting hype over their "cloned threads". I swear the same threads are posted every day by a different person.

I feel like the general discussion is just a complete waste at this point, nothing but complaining people who should just move on...(or bet all their unemployment checks on this game **giggles**) and are pissed. Either way it is horrendous that this is still going on. It was appropriate in the first few weeks, and even a month later but its February for crying out loud..

note- Bioware is constantly patching the game. I know it has its issues but I think it will improve. If not theres always Skyrim, GW2 and the Secret World OR-------"The real world":)

Sick of people complaining about legitimate complaints in regards to a AAA title that has a monthly fee. Its 2012.

With all the money they are making with this supposed huge subscription base they can hire some more people. I bet you money Soa is still messed up. Ilum is a joke. That's end game PVP and PVE. Thats an issue.

As a Battlemaster who has cleared all of the content on NM, there are issues. Yes they are being fixed.

Edited by Remidi

You know I pre-ordered this game. Like the 5 bucks or whatever.

Then when it came out and I saw everyone hating on it I was like no way, didn;t even pick the pre-order up.

Finally got a copy cause I was bored...

Yah, it defidently kept me from even buying the game til now.

SWTOR has been out for exactly two months. Within two weeks countless rant threads littered the forums, denouncing the game, questioning its future, calling it a single player mmo, unbalanced, bugged, wow clone, and fps wreck..

Many of those things are true but you would think, honestly, after two freaking months that the griefer's would leave the forums or at least tone it down a little. I just cant believe they are still getting hype over their "cloned threads". I swear the same threads are posted every day by a different person.

I feel like the general discussion is just a complete waste at this point, nothing but complaining people who should just move on...(or bet all their unemployment checks on this game **giggles**) and are pissed. Either way it is horrendous that this is still going on. It was appropriate in the first few weeks, and even a month later but its February for crying out loud..

note- Bioware is constantly patching the game. I know it has its issues but I think it will improve. If not theres always Skyrim, GW2 and the Secret World OR-------"The real world":)

I'm equally sick of the apologisers.

I call them like I see them and this game is bad. Not the worst I've ever played but then again I played Too Human.

You're just as bad as the ranters on here by making excuses for Bioware's poor game.

Maybe worse. At least the ranters could inadvertently complain about somthing that might get attention and get fixed.

Better quit the internet or get thick skin.

I call them like I see them and this game is bad. Not the worst I've ever played but then again I played Too Human.

You're just as bad as the ranters on here by making excuses for Bioware's poor game.

Maybe worse. At least the ranters could inadvertently complain about somthing that might get attention and get fixed.

If you think the game is bad, then wat the f are you doing here?

hey there...what excuses did I make? I just said im sick of the crying.

The general forums for any game is to be taken as a joke and will always be just a joke. I suggest you avoid this forum like the plague if you don't come here to laugh. Some have had good points in their posts but they have all been said before anyway and the trolling that goes with those post make them useless.

Imagine you were working for BioWare and needed feedback would you even consider reading this crap? I sure wouldn't, it be wasting my time I could be putting into fixing stuff after the launch of a massive product.

Complaining about complainers is still complaining. Just saying...

Just so you know, I agree with you...but I'd rather be playing the game.

Edited by photometrik

Sick of people complaining about legitimate complaints in regards to a AAA title that has a monthly fee. Its 2012.

As a Battlemaster who has cleared all of the content on NM, there are issues. Yes they are being fixed.

Very few of them are legitimate complaints. Most complaints as you call them are as follows.

Fix this now or I quit.

I am sorry but how can you take a person who reacts like this seriously.

Now if people presented constructive criticism and multiple ways to fix said issues that would be a whole other story.

Not to mention they need to post the complaints in the correct forums.

Not to mention people want things their way and no other way and there is no way to please everyone.

The use of intelligence would go a long way to helping to improve the game but rant threads end up being ignored by the powers that be.

Edited by Lord_Scythe

TLDR: Sick of internet

For me the issue is, they added a new dungeon instead of fixing issues. Granted it was likely already done. But at release there was a clear list of issues that needed to be looked at. You ask me to look at other MMO's, I remember basically every other MMO I've played the patch notes following release read like a small novel of bug fixes. This is just so hollow.

I swear the same threads are posted every day by a different person.

Don't read the General forms. I don't and I'm much happier for it. The most I'll do is scan the topics and know what the main point of the thread is. More and more I find nothing on the first page worth clicking on.

With all the money they are making with this supposed huge subscription base they can hire some more people. I bet you money Soa is still messed up. Ilum is a joke. That's end game PVP and PVE. Thats an issue.

Remdi I don't think he was referring to members like you; you always give clear concise post and when you do bring up issues it's never

TOR SUXORZ WoW/GW2 FOEVA!!!!

Complaining about legitimate issues is great...it's what the summit will be about for the most part; but you gotta admit the Troll factor lately here is off the charts.

Hello everyone,

We understand that not everyone gets along, or agrees with each other, but we ask that topics be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and not the community itself. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it, but please do feel free to to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like.