Server Population is GROWING!

Azzras

Last night at 1 in the morning on a Wednesday night there was 148 people in the imperial fleet on the Mask of Nihilus server.

This game is getting bigger and bigger.

here click this link http://www.mmo-junkies.net/index.php?app=statistics&module=servers&section=list&game=swtor

and then click overall population (yearly), you will see a steady (very marginal) decline in player base every month. Don't deny facts, thats what religion is for.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then click overall population (yearly), you will see a steady (very marginal) decline in player base every month. Don't deny facts, thats what religion is for.

Dont need to look at a website with made up numbers.

I am sorry the game is successful and that you want to believe its failing.

I would suggest go playing a game that you like.

You have hated this game since it launched .... accused bioware of shady dealings...... and I think you are lying about being head of a large guild.

Edited by zrinking

Made up numbers? What would they possibly gain by making up numbers. WOW :confused:

Well since no one but BioWare actually has real numbers, all these sites with stats (including the one you posted) are estimated ********. You'd rather believe that then the tons of posters on here that have given you screen shots to prove their hypothesis.

That seems smart.

Made up numbers?

http://www.mmo-junkies.net/topic/210-mmo-statistics-tool-faq/

Can I make guesses on overall subscription / player count of a game based on these graphs?

NO YOU SHOULDN'T be relying on them to make so guesses. These graph purely relies on instantaneous server population values provided by realm-status pages, nothing more.

Does drops in graphs means players leaving the game?

There are a few reasons that could cause steady drops in graphs.

Players leaving the game.

Realm status limits being changed by the developer company.

Server caps being increased.

Edited by zrinking

http://www.mmo-junkies.net/topic/210-mmo-statistics-tool-faq/

Can I make guesses on overall subscription / player count of a game based on these graphs?

NO YOU SHOULDN'T be relying on them to make so guesses. These graph purely relies on instantaneous server population values provided by realm-status pages, nothing more.

Does drops in graphs means players leaving the game?

There are a few reasons that could cause steady drops in graphs.

Players leaving the game.

Realm status limits being changed by the developer company.

Server caps being increased.

Give me a break, why would server caps have been increased when the populations are sitting at light, and standard during peak hours? These are not the droids you are looking for.. move along

Give me a break, why would server caps have been increased when the populations are sitting at light, and standard during peak hours? These are not the droids you are looking for.. move along

Still on your quest for the game to fail?

Why?

Well since no one but BioWare actually has real numbers, all these sites with stats (including the one you posted) are estimated ********. You'd rather believe that then the tons of posters on here that have given you screen shots to prove their hypothesis.

That seems smart.

Screenshots of what? I'll take a screenshot of all low pop servers. Their estimations are accurate when compared by different sources.. the number isnt "made up".

Oh I forgot .... Bioware is shady and stole your early release from you ...... and you still want revenge.

Give me a break son ...... and get over it.

Fleet used to only have about 50-60 republic players, but now during prime time has over 100!

As BW releases more copies of the game, more players log in.

Tis a good day.

Edit:

I added these screenshots from the thread: NA Server Status 9:48 EST: Population Thriving!

That thread was created on February 18, 2012.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z392/Azzras/SWTOR4.png

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z392/Azzras/SWTOR3.png

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z392/Azzras/SWTOR2.png

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z392/Azzras/SWTOR1.png

Agreed, this game is growing.

That seems smart.

You mean the screenshots taken from the same thing that those sites use to get their data?

Your trying to use the same point as galatickegger or whatever his name is. He says you cant trust those sites because they dont know the real numbers and also says you cant trust even this site because they can change the number but will say that a screenshot from this site which he says is not trustworthy is the only proof that is valid.

You guys are just making up excuses as you go along.

You mean the screenshots taken from the same thing that those sites use to get their data?

Your trying to use the same point as galatickegger or whatever his name is. He says you cant trust those sites because they dont know the real numbers and also says you cant trust even this site because they can change the number but will say that a screenshot from this site which he says is not trustworthy is the only proof that is valid.

You guys are just making up excuses as you go along.

Glad to see you're still here and on your crusade to see the game fail.

;)

I would just like someone to give anything that shows that Bioware ever increased the server caps. I see where they say they said they were almost to the maximum and they were not going to increase them but dont see where they said they did increase them.

Its just more made up lies to make it look like the players are there and you just dont notice them.

Glad to see you're still here and on your crusade to see the game fail.

;)

You should know I dont want the game to fail but can see that the way they are doing things(and not) that it is failing.

If you are driving with someone that is driving reckless and not paying attention do you just sit there and wait for an accident and just tell him hes doing fine and he will get the hang of it sometime SOON or do you tell him to stop because hes going to get you killed.

2 more days. :(

I would just like someone to give anything that shows that Bioware ever increased the server caps. I see where they say they said they were almost to the maximum and they were not going to increase them but dont see where they said they did increase them.

Its just more made up lies to make it look like the players are there and you just dont notice them.

If I post the quote from them will you believe it?

Every website out there that tracks the servers Status (Light, Standard, Heavy, Very Heavy Full) has the playerbase dropping.

But hey, I'm sure if I close my eyes, plug my eyes and start singing "Pigs can fly" to myself, then eventually, pigs will fly.

when will you people get a clue that server status =/ player population (subs)??

heck, I've cut back my playing time because, frankly, the game was so entertaining that I was playing it way too much.

I'm sure I'm not alone here. Cutting back on playtime, as I'm doing, would cause the server status to drop...doesn't mean there are fewer people subbed to the game.

gawd, you will say anything to prove your point. Are you a politician by trade?

In a discussion we were having earlier, you yourself said that the devs doubled the population cap. But now, since that meme doesn't fit your argument, you've conveniently disregarded it.

How effing pathetic.

Dark Reaper always had well over an hour queue times for the first two weeks with over 400 waiting in line. Then after the first maintenance, the queue went to about 5 minutes if not gone completely. Hundreds upon hundreds of people on my server who don't know each other did not all get together and decide to quit the game at the same exact minute in time when the game was still new and at it's "release peak."

Yes, they absolutely increased the server limits. They don't need to tell you everything they do.

Go back under the bridge you came from, nobody cares.

Edited by Abiza

Dark Reaper always had well over an hour queue times for the first two weeks with over 400 waiting in line. Then after the first maintenance, the queue went to about 5 minutes if not gone completely. Hundreds upon hundreds of people on my server who don't know each other did not all get together and decide to quit the game at the same exact minute in time when the game was still new and at it's "release peak."

Yes, they absolutely increased the server limits. They don't need to tell you everything they do.

Go back under the bridge you came from, nobody cares.

Yeah except there is a significant drop in the number of people on my server on both the Imps and Rep sides. It's not just because Bioware magically "increased" the server cap.

Yeah except there is a significant drop in the number of people on my server on both the Imps and Rep sides. It's not just because Bioware magically "increased" the server cap.

You fail to understand why I wrote that and why I quoted who I did.