Server Population is GROWING!

Azzras

Bull ...... you were negative bout this game with your very first post.

Yes I was but where have I ever said I wanted the game to fail?

I have said some good things about the game, even though I think there are very few of them.

I also like how its insult Emeda now since you cant insult what I say. How about you reply to what I say instead of insulting me. Also I love how the Mods dont do one thing about the insults but if I say someone fits being a fake casual to the T then I get a one day ban for it.

Try insulting what I said instead.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say it again. I dont want this game to fail but with the way the game is now it will.

If everyone just goes this game is great and Bioware will fix the bugs SOON then they will actually never fix them. If people are ok with games putting out a bad product with many bugs then other companies will also see this as acceptable and then every game will be like this.

The first part makes sense.

I would be interested in reading some of the posts or threads you have made giving constructive feedback to the developers. If you would be so kind as to link them for me I would be very interested in reading them.

The second part of your post you seem to think that the game "needs to fail" as a signal to other developers to not produce a "bad game" (your words)

Can you not see the inherent discrepancy between your logic and actions?

Also the very premise of the second part is a logical fallacy.

Edited by kilosoldier

But that is not what a lot do here, they just don't post about bugs and problems, they stay here saying the game is dieing and sucks, etc. How does that help? It doesn't. If people just posted sensibly about bugs and left it at that, we wouldn't have half the problems. The non-sensicle ramblings are what stir everyone up.

If you guys wouldnt post in their threads then they wouldnt stay on the front page. Most of the I have SWTOR its going to fail blah blah blah I quit posts are filled with fanboiz than they are haters.

Yeah because when they state Dec 31st Im supposed to think they mean... April 22? Dec 31st is not hard to understand.

That is not what they said.

You cannot prove a lie.

Edited by Sireene
rude/uninviting - recently been warned, no action

Yes I was but where have I ever said I wanted the game to fail?

I have said some good things about the game, even though I think there are very few of them.

I also like how its insult Emeda now since you cant insult what I say. How about you reply to what I say instead of insulting me. Also I love how the Mods dont do one thing about the insults but if I say someone fits being a fake casual to the T then I get a one day ban for it.

Try insulting what I said instead.

No one is insulting you, really. And about what you say, well that takes care of itself :)

If you guys wouldnt post in their threads then they wouldnt stay on the front page. Most of the I have SWTOR its going to fail blah blah blah I quit posts are filled with fanboiz than they are haters.

There is no fanbois. There is only BW perfection

rofl sorry

That makes sense.

I would be interested in reading some of the posts or threads you have made giving constructive feedback to the developers. If you would be so kind as to link them for me I would be very interested in reading them.

The second part of your post you seem to think that the game "needs to fail" as a signal to other developers to not produce a "bad game" (your words)

Can you not see the inherent discrepancy between your logic and actions?

Also the very premise of the second part is a logical fallacy.

You can view review all my posts by clicking on my avatar

If you guys wouldn't post in their threads then they wouldn't stay on the front page. Most of the I have SWTOR its going to fail blah blah blah I quit posts are filled with fanboiz than they are haters.

I disapprove of Emeda's methods of "improving" TOR by being hyper critical and obnoxious... but yeah, he's right about this one. If you don't post in those threads they disappear into nothingness shortly after being flagged.

I disapprove of Emeda's methods of "improving" TOR by being hyper critical and obnoxious... but yeah, he's right about this one. If you don't post in those threads they disappear into nothingness shortly after being flagged.

yes but the title of this thread is "TOR is growing"

Trouble is the mods are way to lax in flat out banning the 'haters'.

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism but the flat out "hate posters" should get 1 warning, next offense 24 hour ban, next offense after that 1 week ban and on another offense, no more forum for you.

This place would be cleaned up in about 2 weeks if they did that.

I'm not flamming you at all as I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and such.

That being said, It has always had me curious as to the motivations, outside the obvious narcissistic ones of course, of people who have quit or dislike something why they feel the need to continue to hang on in a negative way?

It be great if you could give some of your reasons if you have the time as I am curious.

Thanks

Well I unsub and from time to time I post on these forums.

I try to post in threads I find interesting , and try to keep it simple , polite and not argue that beeing sad.

Why I do that ?

I was looking forward to this game for really a long time.And even now I am hoping things will change and game actually will be good. So i will be able to resub. one day but that thay is really far away now :D

I do post in negative but polite way. But what is negative when you post only true things is beyond me.

I do not create negative threads etc... just from time to time agree with somebody in some thread or some posts are so stupid that I can not help myself and answer. Not case of your question of course !

You can view review all my posts by clicking on my avatar

I tried to sort through them but there is a lot of rhetoric and vitriol being handed out. I am sure its not all your fault and many of those posts and replies are directed at ad hominems directed towards you in defense.

So it should be pretty easy for you to know where to look in your own history for the constructive threads or posts you have made in regards to this game. Please, if you can, take the time to link these as it would quite your detractors and stimulate honest discourse.

I am curious as to why you ignored the rest of my reply to you?

You can say a lot of this game, the fact is, yesterday again only 3 members of the guild logged on, today after the reset (EU servers) only 5 people logged on. You can not deny that people running away, reasons are probably because the end game content at the moment bores fast. Only 3 warzones are at the moment running up. That bores fast.

I went 3 weeks off from the game due to a couple of issues and yes I was shocked to see that on Hex Droid on a normal day the fleet only has 75 people on.

I can't even find a good active guilt on the server. Today the raid did not happen. I quitted my former MMO since the beta of TOR.

I think the people of Bioware did an ok job om TOR but it would have been smarter to nerf the levelling a bit, they did not want people to farm. This is the result of it.

I just hope the patches planned in the near future will bring some people back, I love to raid... I also love different warzones and a better PVP ratio in open world(like) PvP. At the moment even Ilum is not fun to do...

WoW went from 12 million subs to 10 million subs during 2011, i.e. they lost 2 million subs in 12 months! http://www.pcworld.com/article/243465/world_of_warcraft_loses_2_million_subscribers_in_a_year.html

Don't know if SWTOR will grown, decline, die or prosper, but one thing is for sure; WoW lost its ironhold on consumers, and the MMO market is on the move!

Here, let me take a stab at it.

"server population is growing"

What does "growing" sound like?

Groin.

What do 50% of americans have in the groin area?

Balls.

So really, he's saying:

"server population is balls."

Inb4 warning.

Question: What did I just read?

Answer: something incredible

Edited by Thaltom

yes but the title of this thread is "TOR is growing"

So only people who believe its growing should be able to post? So be it a hater or a fanboiz post it will really serve no purpose since you only get one side of the story?

The OP posted numbers and people agreed and disagreed with them and gave reasons. Most likely if you go through the post that most of the offtopic bashing was started by people believeing the game was growing.

A lot of new players are joining late like me. I just started my acct. 9 days ago.

Real sign will be the 6 month mark. Also there are some big titles nearing release like Mass Effect & Diablo 3 which is going to occupy SWTOR gamers. Heck even Blizzard is worried about their own game D3 when they offered a free copy of D3 if WoW subscribers committed to a full year subscription, lol.

Welcome.

There are two types of people on the forums: those that believe that the game is critically flawed, boring to play, not as good as WoW and dying and those that think the game is fun, challenging, offers a good story and is growing.

Sit down and enjoy the forums with me.

/me pats the couch and passes a big tub of popcorn

Sand

Well I unsub and from time to time I post on these forums.

I try to post in threads I find interesting , and try to keep it simple , polite and not argue that beeing sad.

Why I do that ?

I was looking forward to this game for really a long time.And even now I am hoping things will change and game actually will be good. So i will be able to resub. one day but that thay is really far away now :D

I do post in negative but polite way. But what is negative when you post only true things is beyond me.

I do not create negative threads etc... just from time to time agree with somebody in some thread or some posts are so stupid that I can not help myself and answer. Not case of your question of course !

Thanks a lot for your honesty.

You guys? Go look at my posts and then again lump me into the crowd. My post in here is not common at all for me. I am not a fanboi (though you may think I am), but I do like the game. It is not outstanding, but nothing I have played MMO-wise has been, at least yet. Since every game I have played has bugs I just deal with them by writing tickets and moving on. I don't come here and cry about every single one of them. Though I get automated responses, at least they say they passed the information on to development. That is good enough for me.

So only people who believe its growing should be able to post? So be it a hater or a fanboiz post it will really serve no purpose since you only get one side of the story?

The OP posted numbers and people agreed and disagreed with them and gave reasons. Most likely if you go through the post that most of the offtopic bashing was started by people believeing the game was growing.

Not what I said

He said 'we' keep haters threads on front page

I just reminded him of the thread subject