How long do we have to wait?

uga-buga

These are some things im waiting for.

Legacy:

Im not sure how far legacy lvl goes.

But is everybody suppose to be the highest in it before you release the legacy features?

if you ask me it was a bad idea releasing legacy lvl, without releasing legacy features.

Arenas, Dueling-Areas, More Warzones:

Before i start here ill just say, i dont know anything about creating or designing games.

Warzones are boring and lousy made. Huttball is the only warzone i like, i think its fun, or maybe thats because i wrote the exact same idea for WoW on their forum, so im happy to see it in SWTOR.

But the other 2 warzones are boring. WoW had 8 BG's and they were all fun, especially WSG. WoW also had Arenas, and good dueling spots.

This is what you have to compare with.

So the new warzone your making better be good.

NameChange, ServerTransfer, LegacyNameChange:

You want money dont you? Well why dont you make these features since this is what people has been asked for almost since release? Is it that hard to make?

Edited by uga-buga

These are some things im waiting for.

Legacy:

Im not sure how far legacy lvl goes.

But is everybody suppose to be the highest in it before you release the legacy features?

if you ask me it was a bad idea releasing legacy lvl, without releasing legacy features.

Arenas, Dueling-Areas, More Warzones:

Before i start here ill just say, i dont know anything about creating or designing games.

Warzones are boring and lousy made. Huttball is the only warzone i like, i think its fun, or maybe thats because i wrote the exact same idea for WoW on their forum, so im happy to see it in SWTOR.

But the other 2 warzones are boring. WoW had 8 BG's and they were all fun, especially WSG. WoW also had Arenas, and good dueling spots.

This is what you have to compare with.

So the new warzone your making better be good.

NameChange, ServerTransfer, LegacyNameChange:

You want money dont you? Well why dont you make these features since this is what people has been asked for almost since release? Is it that hard to make?

Y'know... You can always go play WoW.

In regards to arena no,not needed what is needed is better world pvp.Name changes etc,if you pick a proper name in the first place this is not needed.

Servers transfers are definatly needed due to Bioware creating to many servers rather than letting the initial Ques die down naturally or increasing server capacities.

Lastly,the game should never have been launched without the legacy system being included from the start.Its a huge part of the replay value and has not done the game any favours being left out this long.

I'm actually going to disagree with you OP. I think the warzones are very fun, if you are not losing that is. Huttball is hard to get a handle on, but once you do, it's a blast. The others are great too, I'm having more fun on these 3 maps PVPing that I did in all of the maps of WoW.

You are correct though, I really do want some legacy features, and I want some more PVP maps. They need to add at least two this year. Sucks we have to wait another month or so to get these new features when we want them now. But honestly, that is probably a good thing. If we didn't care enough then we probably wouldn't be enjoying the game.

In regards to arena no,not needed what is needed is better world pvp.Name changes etc,if you pick a proper name in the first place this is not needed.

Servers transfers are definatly needed due to Bioware creating to many servers rather than letting the initial Ques die down naturally or increasing server capacities.

Lastly,the game should never have been launched without the legacy system being included from the start.Its a huge part of the replay value and has not done the game any favours being left out this long.

I would love more world pvp, but the problem is, if you look at Ilum, almost nobody can handle a big fight there, i have a decent computer, im running everything on high, but on ilum i have to set everything to minimum and still got lag.

I would love more world pvp, but the problem is, if you look at Ilum, almost nobody can handle a big fight there, i have a decent computer, im running everything on high, but on ilum i have to set everything to minimum and still got lag.

Agree and there in itself is one of the biggest fails in this game unfortunatley.

Agree and there in itself is one of the biggest fails in this game unfortunatley.

Though i bet it would make a huge difference if they lowered the quality of the area.

If you look at ilum theres happening something everywhere on that planet. bullets flying everything, meteors moving up in the sky. Ships flying by with huge machines.

I gave up hope with regards to PvP.

I like Huttball and Voidstar but that is it.

Illum was a laughable concept from the start.

Arena I couldn't give a rats rear about. If people want it thats fine but I prefer large scale fights.

The Warzones here are far too small for my liking and world PvP barely exists.

8 v 8 is pretty much like a large arena. I wouldn't consider it a warzone it's more like a skirmish zone or a slight cafuffle zone. I've been in bigger bar fights.

I love PvP just not so much here.

I'm ok with the name change thing but no arena's needed. I mean if they want to put them in for like skirmishing against friends or something that would be cool but not a actual arena system..

Reason for name change is because when i started the name i wanted was taken.I found the guy who had the name on one of his alts that he didnt play and he was like sure i wil delete it and he did now i have the name on one of my alts waiting for name changes to happen so i can change my marauders name to what I want.

Sometimes I fantasize that people who say "WoW has this and WoW has that" will go back to WoW.... And then the harsh reality hits. =/

That WoW has all of the features a modern MMO should have?

Aside from LOLPANADAS, WoW has a lot more going for it than any MMO on the market.

That WoW has all of the features a modern MMO should have?

Aside from LOLPANADAS, WoW has a lot more going for it than any MMO on the market.

uh-hu... how many MMOs did you play? just asking... because WoW was truly never a game I was ever even tempted to play, and I personally think the games I did play gave me a lot more than WoW could ever do.

'modern' MMO, still, that kinda bugs me. sure WoW isn't as old as UO, but I blame WoW for the MMO 'scene' being stagnant for a few years now... everything that is too different from WoW fails. different combat style than WoW? game shuts down their servers. different class systems? game goes f2p and shuts down their servers a year later...

uh-hu... how many MMOs did you play? just asking... because WoW was truly never a game I was ever even tempted to play, and I personally think the games I did play gave me a lot more than WoW could ever do.

'modern' MMO, still, that kinda bugs me. sure WoW isn't as old as UO, but I blame WoW for the MMO 'scene' being stagnant for a few years now... everything that is too different from WoW fails. different combat style than WoW? game shuts down their servers. different class systems? game goes f2p and shuts down their servers a year later...

Ha-ha! Yeah... But if try and give it more then two seconds of thinking you'll probably see, that LotRO lost it's playerbase and went f2p due to grindy, boring and overall failed hi-end content in Mines of Moria.

Age of Conan lost players and went f2p due to bugged release, very small world and numerous design mistakes.

Feel free to continue...

Though I agree, modern MMO scene is stagnant. But WoW has nothing to do with it. Every more or less hyped project on the scene has been embraced by players with puppy fervor and failed miserably due to shortsightedness of their own creators.

Aye Arenas will destroy SWTOR, if Bioware have the slightest bit of sense they'll never go near them.

And name changes are (IMO) largely for one thing, to allow people to escape behaviour that got them blacklisted.

I don't want either.

Aye Arenas will destroy SWTOR, if Bioware have the slightest bit of sense they'll never go near them.

And name changes are (IMO) largely for one thing, to allow people to escape behaviour that got them blacklisted.

I don't want either.

Why will arenas destroy swtor lol? please explain?