Anyone has any Macros, Scripts or Tips for a CM Storm Inferno Mouse??

chuchofett

:D:D:D

Hello i just bought a Cooler Master Storm Inferno Mouse and i am loving it .. it has so many capabilities ... its insane .. but all that power in my hands .. and i dont know .. what to keybind .. you can make almost any mouse button to act like a keyboard key (ex: button 4 = Shift + 4) + you can create and record Macros .. or Script in BASIC (ex: "IF" "PAUSE" .. etc.) you can also use a special "Tactics" key that lets you program combinations (ex: Tactics + Click + Right Click = Shift + 2) and so on .. its a great mouse for the price. I've never liked the Razer Naga .. i dont like the idea of a num keypad on the side .. i like buttons spread all over my mouse .. and combinations so im very happy with this mouse .. and its almost half the price (40$ tigerdirect/compusa). Here on PR Razer Nagas cost between 80$ - 100$ or more .. and im not talking about the epic!!

So back to the point of this thread ... I wanted to know if there is someone that knows any good Scripts and/or Macros for this Mouse .. also .. you can suggest keybindings .. like .. use Tactics + Left Click for Rail Shot, or Tactics + Rght Click for Rapid Scan ...

Thanks and if you wanna try buy this mouse ... dont Think about it .. buy it!!

:D:D:D

Just be careful.

I don't know about this game but many MMO's consider macros and such "against the rules". Specially if using a third party device/application. They consider it an unfair advantage. Before you go and program your mouse you might want to see if SWTOR is OK with it. It would suck to be banned or suspended for something like that.

yeah ... i like color .. makes posts more cheerfull :)

:D

Ya and harder to read....

Edited by Faloma

Just be careful.

I don't know about this game but many MMO's consider macros and such "against the rules". Specially if using a third party device/application. They consider it an unfair advantage. Before you go and program your mouse you might want to see if SWTOR is OK with it. It would suck to be banned or suspended for something like that.

Ya and harder to read....

I can see what your saying but, the SWTOR Razer mouse (Naga Epic), has built in macro support, so I don't see how they could say it is "against the rules", as they agreed to licence a product supporting macro's.

The razer swtor keyboard and mouse allows for macros as well... we've never been told if those we're allowed, which would allow other to use them since the swtor mouse is really just a regular Razer Naga reskinned.

edit: apparently its against ToS

Edited by TheZen

The razer swtor keyboard and mouse allows for macros as well... we've never been told if those we're allowed, which would allow other to use them since the swtor mouse is really just a regular Razer Naga reskinned.

edit: apparently its against ToS

yep, they will never tell you that macro's using third party programs (your keyboard has to run a program to use macro's) are illegal because every time you accept the ToS license agreement you agree NOT to use third party programs to effect the game.

it is a bannable offense but it seems bioware is laughable in that they never seem to ban huge exploiters...

just not something you should openly admit to on their boards

"hey i am breaking the rules, anyone else out there breaking the rules willing to help me do it better"

yep, they will never tell you that macro's using third party programs (your keyboard has to run a program to use macro's) are illegal because every time you accept the ToS license agreement you agree NOT to use third party programs to effect the game.

it is a bannable offense but it seems bioware is laughable in that they never seem to ban huge exploiters...

just not something you should openly admit to on their boards

"hey i am breaking the rules, anyone else out there breaking the rules willing to help me do it better"

ROFL, why would SWTOR and Bioware endorse a product that is made specifically to use macros in game? There is a reason their name and image are on the Razer Naga skinned mouse and Razer keyboard. Don't be a fool, mouse macros are perfectly acceptible.

I use a Razer SWTOR mouse, with macros, ban me please!

ROFL, why would SWTOR and Bioware endorse a product that is made specifically to use macros in game? There is a reason their name and image are on the Razer Naga skinned mouse and Razer keyboard. Don't be a fool, mouse macros are perfectly acceptible.

By your logic no legitimate company could ever endorse (or more properly sell the use of their name to) a computer because it can be used to run a malicious program. Just because they allow their name on a mouse doesn't mean they are approving of everything you do with it.

Also, everyone should be sure that you're not confusing macros with keybinds. Keybinds are fine and are as far as most people take this "macroing" that is often discussed. True macros go further than keybinding by requiring other non normal key presses like pauses and conditionals are most likely against the TOS.

By your logic no legitimate company could ever endorse (or more properly sell the use of their name to) a computer because it can be used to run a malicious program. Just because they allow their name on a mouse doesn't mean they are approving of everything you do with it.

Also, everyone should be sure that you're not confusing macros with keybinds. Keybinds are fine and are as far as most people take this "macroing" that is often discussed. True macros go further than keybinding by requiring other non normal key presses like pauses and conditionals are most likely against the TOS.

Argument not valid inspirator .. cause thats only applies if you are planing on just promoting .. but you are ENDORSING an equipment with your Game's Name on it .. saying .. this is the gear for the GAME .. and then they go and say you can't use the 3rd party macros we endorse... for me it sounds like a FAIL to investigate on the matter .. they just endorsed cause Razer has clout among PC Gamers ... in my opinion.

if something sounded weird please know that english is not my main language.

PS: NO HARM INTENDED .. IF I SOUNDED ROUGH OR SOMETHING .. SORRY! IT WASNT INTENTIONAL.

It's not a malicious program, its built into the drivers for the mouse...get smarter. Check the site for the mouse, it mentions programmable macros twice, and has SWTOR TM crap all over it.

Bioware endorses a product that has built-in macros, THAT IS THE SELLING FEATURE OF THE MOUSE. It even has a macro recording software built right in. Man some people need to be learned. Good day!

Please post a reply from SWTOR support asking them "Hello, if I buy the SWTOR endorsed mouse and keyboard, can I use the drivers and macros that come with it?". Please post their response.

If you really think Lucasfilm and Bioware thought people would pay $139 for a mouse and $250 for a keyboard, when it's main functionality is frowned upon or banable in the very game it was designed for, then you sir, are not very smart.

Edited by Frankee

It's not a malicious program, its built into the drivers for the mouse...get smarter. Check the site for the mouse, it mentions programmable macros twice, and has SWTOR TM crap all over it.

Bioware endorses a product that has built-in macros, THAT IS THE SELLING FEATURE OF THE MOUSE. It even has a macro recording software built right in. Man some people need to be learned. Good day!

Please post a reply from SWTOR support asking them "Hello, if I buy the SWTOR endorsed mouse and keyboard, can I use the drivers and macros that come with it?". Please post their response.

If you really think Lucasfilm and Bioware thought people would pay $139 for a mouse and $250 for a keyboard, when it's main functionality is frowned upon or banable in the very game it was designed for, then you sir, are not very smart.

They should add a like or a thumbs up button .. i would like this like 100 times :) ..you expressed what i wanted in better words :) (language barrier) :S

It doesn't matter what they thought and this isn't about the mouse. And I've got a programmable mouse and keyboard meyself. Doesn't matter.

It also doesn't matter if you feel that it's wrong that they are involved in any way with the marketing of something that can (and probably will) be used to violate the terms of the game. It's still a violation.

And while it's probably important to most users that there's almost no chance this would ever be enforced against them unless they use it for some egregious AFKing; this doesn't mean that it's permitted within the TOS.

really? you need to think things through

you can set hotkeys in game... macro's are third party programs ... hotkeys = within the TOS, third party programs = not within the TOS

i only see one fool here with "the world is flat" logic.

fyi the TOS link is new at the bottom of this page... and i quote from the list of "cannot do's"

Use or distribute unauthorized "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications

Still waiting for someone to post proof from Bioware that it is against the rules to use the software that comes with the SWTOR mouse...

And there are tons of macros for BH/Arsenal. Such macros I use include ones that hit my heals, hits the other one if the first one is on cooldown. PVP heal, purple stim heal if out of PVP heals, macros for PVP adrenal +purple adrenal + Relic, macro for instant concussion missile, heat free instant fussion missile, shield + kolto, Unload + railshot...the possibilities are endless.

And I still don't give a crap what anyone says, Bioware and Lucasfilm would not put their name and endorse a product where it's main functionality is against the TOS of the game it was designed for. Complete morons.

Use or distribute unauthorized "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications

The key word here is in bold and colorful for you.

Firstly, it's not an "auto" software, secondly because they specified "unauthorized", then there really is something that is authorized, or there will be. Thirdly, the Bioware/Lucasfilm SWTOR endorsed mouse is not specifically listed as "unauthorized". Lastly, if every single piece of macro software out there was unauthorized, it probably would not have specified unauthorized, rather it would have said "any".

Edited by Frankee

Still waiting for someone to post proof from Bioware that it is against the rules to use the software that comes with the SWTOR mouse...

And there are tons of macros for BH/Arsenal. Such macros I use include ones that hit my heals, hits the other one if the first one is on cooldown. PVP heal, purple stim heal if out of PVP heals, macros for PVP adrenal +purple adrenal + Relic, macro for instant concussion missile, heat free instant fussion missile, shield + kolto, Unload + railshot...the possibilities are endless.

And I still don't give a crap what anyone says, Bioware and Lucasfilm would not put their name and endorse a product where it's main functionality is against the TOS of the game it was designed for. Complete morons.

The key word here is in bold and colorful for you.

Firstly, it's not an "auto" software, secondly because they specified "unauthorized", then there really is something that is authorized, or there will be. Thirdly, the Bioware/Lucasfilm SWTOR endorsed mouse is not specifically listed as "unauthorized". Lastly, if every single piece of macro software out there was unauthorized, it probably would not have specified unauthorized, rather it would have said "any".

show me the list of authorized macro programs, i bet you a million credits you cannot find a list of authorized third party macro programs.

you just can't fix stupid

fyi the TOS link is new at the bottom of this page... and i quote from the list of "cannot do's"

Thats enough for me, thanks for the post :)

I'm going to assume the Razer software that comes with the BIOWARE endorsed mouse, is sufficiently authorized by Bioware unless officially told otherwise :D

Edited by PlTBALL

Thats enough for me, thanks for the post :)

I'm going to assume the Razer software that comes with the BIOWARE endorsed mouse, is sufficiently authorized by Bioware unless officially told otherwise :D

^^ This

If they're selling it, then that points to "authorized".

You're right - you can t fix stupid. No cure for close-mindedness either..

^^ This

If they're selling it, then that points to "authorized".

You're right - you can t fix stupid. No cure for close-mindedness either..

fyi bioware is not selling it, it is a billboard for fanboiz, advertising and yes setting HOTKEYS to your mouse is perfectly legal, using the macro program is not

so if I buy a viper and drive 150 mph down the road it is the auto manufacturers aproval because it goes that fast and they are responsible to the police when you get pulled over?.

I will say it again, macro's are bannable

i will also say again that bioware does not seem to ban anyone even if throwing racist remarks spammed in global for hours on end

personally if you need macro's you are a weaksauce player

this game is sooooo damn easy

legality is not closed mindedness fyi,

end of the day cheaters will be cheaters, and justifying by them is halarious

my only point from the beginning was "you are pretty stuipid to admit you are breaking the TOS on the boards"

but then i go back to Bioware does not know how to ban yet i think.. their ban system is broken like much else in the game.