Strike 2, EA!

Bullsith

Strike one being Warhammer Online. So EA, are you gonna save face and quit trying to buy popular francizes desperately trying overthrow WoW? Or are you gonna go for strike 3?

Seeing how SWTOR is heading for the black hole the swallows would be WoW killers, I'm just curious, are you done?

Strike one being Warhammer Online. So EA, are you gonna save face and quit trying to buy popular francizes desperately trying overthrow WoW? Or are you gonna go for strike 3?

Seeing how SWTOR is heading for the black hole the swallows would be WoW killers, I'm just curious, are you done?

I dont think SWTOR set out to kill WoW...other people are the ones trying to say it does.

Flagged. =D

YOU ARE OUT.

bad thread is bad.

OP: While you are right, EA/Bioware do not want to hear about their failures. The forums are a place for talking about how this game is without flaw.

If you want a place where you can discuss without crazy censorship or oppression, go to reddit instead.

What damn forums are you on?

All you see on general is 'This game is Fail', in 1 month f2p, blah blah blah.

shooo, be gone

No argument there, but wow still packing 8+ mil and they've been running for what... 7-8 years?

Don't worry, GW2 will be here in a couple of years to knock WoW off of its throne. :w_big_grin:

Edited by Nyoro