Your bad if...

Darth_Ricky

this is to help ppl who got no clue on pvp..

your bad if u do any of:

use keys to turn not mouse

dont use your interupt

click your powers not hotkey em

click ppl to target em

thats the lowest lvl ok,, theres lots of other ways to be bad but if ppl are rageing on u in chat "OMG BADDYS", and u think 'nerd rager just mad cos he loseing'. look @ that list. if your on it then u rly are bad and u cant even start to not be bad til none of that list is you ok? if u always use keys to turn u gota take a few days, get use to useing mouse, you will be glad in the end. if u never took time to do all ablitiys hotkey'd then same thing.

even if u pve mostly, this will help u..

your bad if u do any of:

dont use your interupt

click ppl to target em

thats the lowest lvl ok,, theres lots of other ways to be bad but if ppl are rageing on u in chat "OMG BADDYS", and u think 'nerd rager just mad cos he loseing'. look @ that list. if your on it then u rly are bad and u cant even start to not be bad til none of that list is you ok? if u always use keys to turn u gota take a few days, get use to useing mouse, you will be glad in the end. if u never took time to do all ablitiys hotkey'd then same thing.

one word on clicking to target people...

I have had to change to clicking on targets for one reason... the targeting system is so spaz it confuses the hell outa me sometimes.

ud think pressing tab would target the closest enemy, mine targets a completely random enemy who is ages away..

anyone have this problem?

click ppl to target em

Tab targeting is flaky as hell. I remapped tab to show the map and tilda to only target the nearest person and unmapped tab targeting altogether, which does what I want 90% of the time. The other 10% I click to target. Given my RTS resume over the years, I'm good at it.

Generalizations are stupid, and you obviously aren't the pro you claim to be if this is your advice.

Edited by EternalFinality

This list is AWESOME! I've been waiting for an expert to come to the forums and impart their supreme wisdom to me so that I may some day be worthy of their notice.

Get back in the hole! No one said you could come out. Bad! Bad! :mad:

Edited by belialle

your bad if u do any of:

dog people on the forums instead of just fragging out in game

post lists of what makes people bad

get butthurt if someone does something you dont like then stop playing the entire warzone and argue with anyone who says something

think the only way to win is you're way

call yourself a top # player

talk about how good you are

talk about how bad others are

edited to fix some things. One thing I love about mmo's, everyone becomes a keyboard warrior since they have no repercussions from opening the hole below the nose. I bet 90% of the people that call someone else bad, probably wouldnt say it to their face in person.

Strange thing with targeting is it just randomly untargets a target and leaves you with no target lol. Either way you go its borked! Also some people are more comfortable playing one way or another either keys or clicky. I for one am a clicky player as I am not as coordinated with using my left hand on the keys. I can't seem to get the hang of it so I haven't really pvp'd since I am afraid everyone will say I suck. Hence i do not have any pvp gear. My husband says he will pvp with my toon to get my gear but somehow that just doesn't seem the same when you don't earn it yourself. (please fix crafting) I guess I could still go in and die a lot and just let peeps complain but don't want to be added to the hate list and those to avoid if at all possible..........lol Edited by Darthmoriquendi

Taken to consideration that this game is story-driven, I would have expected players to focus on having fun, rather than being competitive... I guess I was wrong... :(

We would first have to accept your premise that having fun is incompatible with being competitive. I would disagree. But even if it was agreeable, remember that its the pve portion of the game thats story driven, not the pvp portion.

I just started a Trooper alt as a healer, and I have to admit I was surprised how little I am interrupted. Playing other classes I could tell a lot of people don't use it, but it becomes very obvious once you step into the role of a class where interrupts matter.

I've been able to tie up 2-3 people consistently so they ignore the objective because they don't interrupt my heals very often. Mind you I was only level 16, so it's not like my Trooper has a lot to work with. Too many people just want to be dps heroes and think they can burn everyone down. Kind of makes you wonder what other skills people often ignore because they're not damage abilities.

your bad if u do any of:

dont use your interupt

click ppl to target em

Ha, you clearly work for Gabe and the PvP team, right?! I mean, otherwise, this would just be some pleb giving their opinion to people trying to have fun?!

Congrats though sir... YOUR pointless thread has changed the way I play PvP from now on. Thank you for making me a better player and on some level a better person!

Ha, you clearly work for Gabe and the PvP team, right?! I mean, otherwise, this would just be some pleb giving their opinion to people trying to have fun?!

Congrats though sir... YOU'RE pointless thread has changed the way I play PvP from now on. Thank you for making me a better player and on some level a better person!

:p teeheez

Your lack of proper usage of you/you're really makes it difficult to take anything you say seriously.

Understand the proper usage of the word you need. The best way to do that is to sound it out. There is a replacement test that will tell you for certain which word will fit. Read the sentence with "you are" in place of where the "your/you're" is intended. If it makes sense, then "you're" would be right. If not, then "your" would fit. You could also replace "your" with "my" in the sentence. If it fits, then use "your."

Once you get this right, you have the remote possibility of me being bothered to read your elitist drivel. I use keybinds, I mouse turn, I don't back pedal. Nevertheless it irks me that other people have the gall to tell others how to play the game their way, when they have the literacy of a 10 year old.

one word on clicking to target people...

I have had to change to clicking on targets for one reason... the targeting system is so spaz it confuses the hell outa me sometimes.

ud think pressing tab would target the closest enemy, mine targets a completely random enemy who is ages away..

anyone have this problem?

Happens to me all the time. I have literally cycled through 3 different guys nowhere near me, off-screen, and TAB REFUSED to target the guy standing right in front of me. I've died a lot because of this.

Granted, I could have just clicked on the dude... but I'm sure you understand that upon the second time you hit TAB, you're already pissed about the situation that you just continue pressing it out of principle.