At lvl 50 who owns what planets??

mlinder

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you didnt take it back, you killed a general, captured a few dignitaries, and broadcasted a message. The empire still put down your little rebellion.
No, I get broadcasts from there all of act 3, from the reinstated government.

I find this thread highly entertaining and interesting... way better than the usual whining thread.

I have never given much thoughts to the overarching storyline. Somehow I have always assumed that each storyline exists in a parallel universe, but apparently I'm wrong.

Of course, your side is winning wherever you go. The cool part is that your victory can be undone by somebody else. I also find it intriguing that some class stories happen before others. Is it confirmed? So far on the Republic side, each class story hardly has any connection to one another at all and i can't tell which one happens first or last.

I find this thread highly entertaining and interesting... way better than the usual whining thread.

I have never given much thoughts to the overarching storyline. Somehow I have always assumed that each storyline exists in a parallel universe, but apparently I'm wrong.

Of course, your side is winning wherever you go. The cool part is that your victory can be undone by somebody else. I also find it intriguing that some class stories happen before others. Is it confirmed? So far on the Republic side, each class story hardly has any connection to one another at all and i can't tell which one happens first or last.

Balmorra - Republic

Correlia - Republic

Taris - Empire

That will be canon in SWTOR from now on.

This.. that is sadly the case

NO. Its not.

There is a solid timeline of events that goes through each character.

As stated before, you have to watch the videos for every class.

The republic takes Corellia back because the republic kills or defeats the characters in the sith story lines who are still alive at the time.

This isn't hard to understand. This is one solid story that flows through all 8 of the class quests.

Originally Posted by lunabaguna

The republic are delusional then. I guarentee you, the two sith ones are verified to be the last in the chain and at that point, corellia is firmly owned by the Empire. In fact the government of Corellia has welcomed them with open arms and sworn fealty. Remember, unlike the republic, killing a high ranking person does not stop anything, someone easily steps up and takes over.

verified by who???

If thats the case then IIRC Correlia definitely goes back to the Republic.

The entire plot of that planet is fighting back an Empirical take over with the remaining loyal resistance AFTER the planets own government/senators/whatever "gave" Corellia over to the Empire. So if its true and thats what happens in the Empire arc then its clearly before the Republics arc which wins it back.

Edited by MasterKayote

Correction on this, in Alderaan, Thul is possibly next in the line of succession, but we leave off uncertain. It is possible that the republic allied house might take over (Organa I believe?).

The Organas ruled Alderaan til it's destruction and two major Star Wars characters are from the family(one adopted), Bail and Leia. It's not in the air lol, Thul might even survive for now but it's not gonna fly.

It seems to me you have a delusion about the Sith Warrior being the only right storyline.

He dosnt acctually do anything worthwhile, he is a guy who got too big for his britches and took a small fringe group of crazy-faces.

Malgus was one of the most important and respected officials in the Empire

And the emperor's dead, that's why he tried to take over.

Corellia is probably republic controlled. The Imperial Agent storyline pretty much hints at this.

The sith in power of the empire, it is shown, has doctored reports to minimize casualties. In reality, republic has much more fleet, manpower than the empire incoming to corellia, and the empire is in the blind specifically because the Sith lords are fighting with each other as much as they're wasting resources 'crushing' the republic.

Yeah well,

as Sith Warrior you get ganked by your master near the end and goes on a wreck the **** out of him mission, this shows very well how bad the infighting is,

which is why the rule of two will be instated after the seventh battle of Ruusan.

You are right though, we could get some kind of notification (just like the npc emails we get) saying hey remember that time on Taris... well... we lost it. Sorry but thanks for the help.

Except then you'd travel back there and it still looks exactly how you left it. Which is why I subscribe to the parrallel universes theory.

The Organas ruled Alderaan til it's destruction and two major Star Wars characters are from the family(one adopted), Bail and Leia. It's not in the air lol, Thul might even survive for now but it's not gonna fly.

It seems to me you have a delusion about the Sith Warrior being the only right storyline.

Malgus was one of the most important and respected officials in the Empire

And the emperor's dead, that's why he tried to take over.

Yeah well,

as Sith Warrior you get ganked by your master near the end and goes on a wreck the **** out of him mission, this shows very well how bad the infighting is,

which is why the rule of two will be instated after the seventh battle of Ruusan.

Actually, you are wrong on the malgus spoiler

In the SW storyline you learn that the republic tried to kill the emporer and thinks they did, but actually did not, they killed someone else, the emporer's body was moved and he is very much still alive.

Malgus actually tries to take over the Empire because he sees the Emperor as weak and unwilling to act, he never claims the emperor is dead.

Edited by lunabaguna