Wilsu's "Giggling Turtle" 32/9/0 PvP Build

Wilsu_Addar

Introducing the latest trend in Powertech PvP, entitled the "Giggling Turtle" by players worldwide.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GoGrdMrRxZrzbM.1

This build focuses on doing nothing but annoying people while they beat on you. You don't really do anything else; damage is not necessary, just sit there with a pocket healer and run around typing /lol at people.

This spec provides a unique PvP experience and you can just dominate the battlefield with your laughter. The speed increase after Jet Charge is one of the shining talents in this build. Running very fast is very important. Couple that with every possible defensive talent, you become a hard shell of reptilian hilarity.

Jump all over the place, pull people with Grapple, run really fast after Jet Charge, shield a bunch of stuff, take less damage, and more!

I've personally talked to at least 200 people in the past 2 days who have tried this spec, and they say it is absolutely amazing, and over half of them are 2800+ WoW arena players who have hot girlfriends.

Do yourself a favor and try out this spec ASAP.

- Wilsu

Edited by Wilsu_Addar
Updated for clarification

No talent points have been wasted in this build. They all contribute to the goal of the spec.

- Wilsu

They don't when some points can be moved around to achieve the goal of the build better.

No reliable DoT outside of Rocket Punch, oil slick.. shielding talents and no flame surge. Seems to be this is a gimped Iron Fist build if anything. Your post as a whole also feels like a troll attempt.

Edited by Rykke

I've personally talked to at least 200 people in the past 2 days who have tried this spec, and they say it is absolutely amazing, and over half of them are 2800+ WoW arena players who have hot girlfriends.

Sort of lol.

Although on a pseudo-serious note, annoying people with guard and taunts really seems to be the only thing hunter tanks are good at in this game. Or at least, annoying people is all most of those tanks ever do.

They don't when some points can be moved around to achieve the goal of the build better.

No reliable DoT outside of Rocket Punch, oil slick.. shielding talents and no flame surge. Seems to be this is a gimped Iron Fist build if anything. Your post as a whole also feels like a troll attempt.

There is no need for a DoT, as that is considered damage, which is not the goal of the spec. This is not an Iron Fist build, it's a Giggling Turtle build. Two completely different things. You don't laugh nearly as much with the Iron Fist build.

- Wilsu

There is no need for a DoT, as that is considered damage, which is not the goal of the spec. This is not an Iron Fist build, it's a Giggling Turtle build. Two completely different things. You don't laugh nearly as much with the Iron Fist build.

- Wilsu

Do you even know what DoTs can do for you in PvP besides from damage? If anything the ST/Pyro should be called the Giggling Turtle because much like the Iron Fist build it does everything you want to do in your build better and the ST/Pyro has two procs to get that snicker you named your build after.

OP is brilliant - with hardly any effort he has succeeded wildly in getting all of you to take him seriously.

Reason I kept my reply short and to the point :). knew he was trolling. Where would he find 200 PT to even try the spec :).

Edited by shadowAI

Problem is, power techs take a certain type of person to play them. Stoic, Fearless, and as we are all learning, without any sense of humor.

Nice post. A little more involved than the joke 0/0/0 Thread mainly because people were taking it seriously.

Do you even know what DoTs can do for you in PvP besides from damage? If anything the ST/Pyro should be called the Giggling Turtle because much like the Iron Fist build it does everything you want to do in your build better and the ST/Pyro has two procs to get that snicker you named your build after.

This topic just went completely over your head.

This.

Was expecting some laughs when I got in from work....but man...people take their silly name PT builds seriously...

- Wilsu

This is a Star Wars forum. A Star Wars MMO forum of all things. People in these communities typically don't have much of a sense of humor, as unfortunate as that stereotype may be.

That said, I was laughing my butt off. The WoW arena comment was gold.

lol y u edit 4? I liked your original post where you took him seriously better.

This.

It's a video game, people. Theorycraft and be competitive all you want, but enjoy it and keep things light. No reason to get frustrated so easily.

Edited by Mapex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.