Force Persuade = Best. Thing. Ever.

Doghealer

"I'MMA GONNA KILL YOU PUNY JEDI!!!"

"[Force Persuade] You don't want to fight me. You want to turn yourself in."

"I don't want to fight you. I want to turn myself in."

Why the hell can't I do this to enemy players!? (Oh yeah, because it's OP.)

Dear Bioware: Epic speech option is epic.

It's not that far a stretch. Remember Darth Vader actually choked someone to death through a viewscreen once.

At least one of ingame Darths is capable of force choking through a holocall. From halfway across the galaxy. Apparently the force connects us all, even through holocalls.

Personally I don't think it's all that powerful. Or, maybe my Jedi powers are not as strong as I would like to believe. For example, last night I tried to force persuade my dog to do the dishes, and all she did was pee on the floor. Guess I still have much Jedi training to do. Edited by oPURT

At least one of ingame Darths is capable of force choking through a holocall. From halfway across the galaxy. Apparently the force connects us all, even through holocalls.

Well, on Taris a Sith Lord force-chokes someone through a holocall across a planet, but I didn't see the 'halfway across the galaxy' one. o_o What questline was that?

Well, on Taris a Sith Lord force-chokes someone through a holocall across a planet, but I didn't see the 'halfway across the galaxy' one. o_o What questline was that?

Excuse me if I am misremembering (I'm a bit of an altaholic), but I think it was part of the Sith Warrior questline. Made me do a bit of a double-take!

Excuse me if I am misremembering (I'm a bit of an altaholic), but I think it was part of the Sith Warrior questline. Made me do a bit of a double-take!

I got it from an imperial agent quest on taris, when your rival doesnt want to colaborate with you and gets put into place by her master via holo.

Edited by Vernum

Can someone force pursuade Bioware to make this a "real" MMORPG with actual end game goals and more than a 3 month player subscription lifespan?

o rly?