What do i do?

ellrochell

instead of trolling through it all looking at facts. I just wanted to see people opinions on how they have achieved these medals in pvp, i have champ sabers and with 5 stacks of juyo form hitting annihilation i still dont crit 2.5k what am i doing wrong??

25 + 4.8% is that low or high?

That is your surge? Thats really low, maybe too low. my surge is 75% for now.

Surge increases your Critical Multiplier. When you do Critical Damage it multiplies it by that percent so if it's 50% if your next hit is 1000 damage it would do 1500. Most folks say 80% surge is about as high as you should be. The increase your critical chance by adding critical stats.

I believe a poster above me posted a link on how to build your Marauder.

Idk bro, idk. PvP sabers by themselves should net you a nice 2.5k

I can't really speak for Anni, being Carnage and all. Though I was Anni for a while. Just not my style. Idk, if I get lucky, the stars align, AND the green ants are dreaming, I can get my Force Scream to crit for upwards of 4k. Best ever was 4.1k

Yeah, its your surge/crit rating. Annihilation is very crit/surge dependent. Try to get your crit in the 30% region and your surge up around 80. This will make your bleeds bigger (the spec is designed around the bleeds/dots) and definitely make your annihilate hit much harder.

If you want, post a pic of your UI, with the character screen open so people can see your gear/stats. That will make it alot easier for us to help you.

Also link your spec via torhead.com. Maybe you're missing something or could use some fine tuning there.

In all honesty that 2.5k medal should be an absolute breeze to get with either annihilate or vicious throw. As far as the 75k goes, you'll be doing 3x that once you get some gear and/or get your rotations right, experience, etc.

Edited by EvilFD