30wins 1 loss

LordVega

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok? It's not hard, and you can't win every 1v1. Most premades don't queue outside their 3 wins b/c they are battlemaster already. Farming pugs isn't hard. I've won like 40+ warzones in the last 3 days, congratulations.

lul, you're talking about sub 50 pvp, what a joke. I could take the 3 other guys I play with at 50 and almost never lose a game sub 50 because most people don't bother running a premade

Edited by Nocorras

Ok? It's not hard, and you can't win every 1v1. Most premades don't queue outside their 3 wins b/c they are battlemaster already. Farming pugs isn't hard. I've won like 40+ warzones in the last 3 days, congratulations.

lul, you're talking about sub 50 pvp, what a joke. I could take the 3 other guys I play with at 50 and almost never lose a game sub 50 because most people don't bother running a premade

Thanks man and you're right it's not hard at all.

I haven't made it to 50 yet. So dont steal my glory by asuming that I won because of a poorly balanced system.

I won in the balanced bracket 10-49.

That isn't difficult, I used to queue with my scoundrel with two friends on TS in 10-49 very high win ratio.

Now in the 50 bracket, gear is the major deciding factor and teamplay can only win you so many against those BM geared steamrollers.

That isn't difficult, I used to queue with my scoundrel with two friends on TS in 10-49 very high win ratio.

Now in the 50 bracket, gear is the major deciding factor and teamplay can only win you so many against those BM geared steamrollers.

yeah idk if i'm gonna pvp in the 50's brackets. i dont see the point in pvping the same 3 warzones over and over just to get gear to put me back where i already am now. probably wash out when i ding 50.

If you loose everytime you join as "Queue Solo" - please don't do this again, let the other puggers have chance to win something, i think they are okay that your guild\friends carrying some baddie like you in premades :)

Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz "huh-waa" Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz "ohh oh my bad, i'm sorry, were you hating?"

mister lord vega! i would just like to say that the lightsaber on your signature is very black :D that is all (:

Tyvm, you know I was actually very disappointed when i found out that there is no all black saber. Idk why I would expect that from a mainstream game but disappointed indeed.

ty again

I haven't made it to 50 yet. So dont steal my glory by asuming that I won because of a poorly balanced system.

I won in the balanced bracket 10-49.

You're so pro. In the 10-49 bracket you suck if you can't win the match by yourself. Any halfway decent player can carry a match in that bracket solo. Any 2 man group has no excuse to lose, ever. A 4 man group that loses should just quit.

Tyvm, you know I was actually very disappointed when i found out that there is no all black saber. Idk why I would expect that from a mainstream game but disappointed indeed.

ty again

yea ): well at least they kind of came close with Battlemaster sabers :] even though i really think that the Cyan should have been Battlemaster other than a glowing stick :x

Edited by Jesseii

Ok Haters I gotta go to bed. I'm glad I could fill your hate-a-player appetites, while simultaneously eating coco-pebbles and entertaining myself with your weak-player-hating-***-remarks.

tyvm for being the player haters that you are and futher more a video to commensurate you're player-hating gluteus maximus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKXwj7ZrHIc

Peace Player :sy_darkside:

Haters

Edited by LordVega

You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?

"Tell me who lies?" I believe is the correct answer, with it you can determine with 100% accuracy who lies.

i usually team up with 1 or 2 friends.

we win some, we loose some. but the only matches you remember are those that are really tough and hard. and also you dont really care if you loose them or win.. as long as it was a tight action packed match!

"Tell me who lies?" I believe is the correct answer, with it you can determine with 100% accuracy who lies.

No, they will both say the other one (the truthspeaker would say the liar and the liar would say the truthspeaker). The correct question is asking what the other door would answer to a given question.

Today I won 30 matches and lost 1. (voidstar tie) We had an PvP Afker in the grp too.

Yesterday I won 25 matches and lost 0.

Day before I won 27 Matches and lost 3. (the 3 I lost was because I was not in my guild premade).

Point of the post? My Guild is awesome and so am I.

We recruited a guy today (former Rep). and he shared about 11 of those victories so I asked him, "Have you ever won this many in a row?". He responded, "omg no, never, not rep, not imp, never."

I'm having fun with PvP because I know how to win every single warzone, I can win any 1v1 fight, and you're damn right i'm gonna medal pharm you at 5-0.

Get Sum.:cool:

Clearly you have not met my character ingame. If you are not BM Shadow / Assassin, you have no chance to win against me. I have never lost a 1 vs 1 as a Shadow.

No, they will both say the other one (the truthspeaker would say the liar and the liar would say the truthspeaker). The correct question is asking what the other door would answer to a given question.

:)Right ! Thanks, I wasn't really sure and thought that it would end in a tie thus not possible to decide for certainty. I knew this riddle but forgot a long time ago sadly :D

Today I won 30 matches and lost 1. (voidstar tie) We had an PvP Afker in the grp too.

Yesterday I won 25 matches and lost 0.

Day before I won 27 Matches and lost 3. (the 3 I lost was because I was not in my guild premade).

Point of the post? My Guild is awesome and so am I.

We recruited a guy today (former Rep). and he shared about 11 of those victories so I asked him, "Have you ever won this many in a row?". He responded, "omg no, never, not rep, not imp, never."

I'm having fun with PvP because I know how to win every single warzone, I can win any 1v1 fight, and you're damn right i'm gonna medal pharm you at 5-0.

Get Sum.:cool:

Um ok cool story kiddo, thanks for sharing really...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.