Deception - WEAK, proff here!

Scrilian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only watched 1/3 of it but crit is so high cos he cut together almost exclusively clips with recklessness up.

I know, because Reck increases crit chance of all attacks by 100% and lasts 30s+. :rolleyes:

OT: Nice vid, mind posting your spec? I'm guessing it's Chain Shock?

I know, because Reck increases crit chance of all attacks by 100% and lasts 30s+. :rolleyes:

60% gives you pretty much 100% in bm gear, 3 charges for shock discharge and whatever.

Pretty much all of the vid involved trinket recklessness expertise buff, then conveniently cut away after the 1 person had died.

The vid also included bad movement and a few times running around doing nothing in the middle of 50 players. Also saw some backpeddling. Not impressed in the slightest.

I am curious what OP remodded his bm gear with, but I doubt he'll me now though.

It's not 100%, it's 60% :) And the low cooldown on it makes it look like almost every fight it's back up ^^

Ok, I am not hatin - I realize that you are trying to show damage numbers in the vid, and its awesome for that...

But, watching 3 mins in...and few/NONE of your opponents fight back. Or you are part of a grp 4v1ing them.

I don't mind watching a BM SC Sin running behind people who are clearly focused elsewhere - but to say your build is in any way strong due to your ability to kill people who are ignoring you...

Thanks for making it. Please re-make with 1v1, 2v1, and 3v1 only, where the attention is solely on you and you are dominating them with Decep.

Seriously, where did this "Dec sucks" sentiment come from? It's one of the highest single target burst specs in the game atm.

And the spec isn't even complicated... I just don't get why so many people are apparently struggling with it :confused:

Nice vid. Whiners gonna whine.

I'm sure every competent player knows that deception is on par with other pvp speccs at this point, it's just a different playstyle and you actually have to avoid some fights to be successful with the specc and so it gets alot of whine from players who fail to do so, the vocal minority if you will.

Almost all the enemies wear orange weapons man... so they dont have tier2 stuff neither. It is only a vid of Full Battlemaster Char against people that doesnt have any stuff at all, pathetic.

I would like to see it with a better resolution and with enemys HP on.. so we can see how much stuff does everyone have. :)

It doesnt prove anything, this vid sucks.

Edited by Yadeniel