Ilum as a healer

Missywink

I was in Ilum lastnight when a Republic raid group started to terrorise the area. So us Imps got a raid group together and started to have some great battles. However there was one thing that was troubling me. As a healer I seemed to be not getting any credit for kills when the raid group killed a rep player.

So I decided to try and drop an AoE spell to see if that made any difference. Straight away I was getting kill credits. Does this now mean that as a Healer I actually have to damage an enemy player to get any credit at all for a kill ? Seems a rather strange/frustrating way for us healers to gain kill credit.

I was in Ilum lastnight when a Republic raid group started to terrorise the area. So us Imps got a raid group together and started to have some great battles. However there was one thing that was troubling me. As a healer I seemed to be not getting any credit for kills when the raid group killed a rep player.

So I decided to try and drop an AoE spell to see if that made any difference. Straight away I was getting kill credits. Does this now mean that as a Healer I actually have to damage an enemy player to get any credit at all for a kill ? Seems a rather strange/frustrating way for us healers to gain kill credit.

No you don't need to damage your opponent to get credit.

As long as you heal, buff and cleanse the dps that does the killing you will get credit.

But NOBODY get credit for an opponent that recently (<3 minutes?) died in pvp.

This is probably what you saw.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.