This is getting out of hand.. pic included

ericdjobs

Screw it, nobody cares about class balance, lawl.

I tried to point out a glaring issue in class balance, and all I got was this stupid T-Shirt with a trollface!

At least I know how to bring on the trolls now :)

Edited by ericdjobs

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=acx45x&s=5

note the level, note the relative damage of all the others.

Ha ha ha, no gear, no expertise, haven't even been upgrading gear it's all greens.

Hybrid spec, instant cast chain lightnings LOL, can barely die because of bubble/cc/speed... way harder to kill than any other class i've played.

Not hating, just seriously; fix this.

There are also two people with relatively high healing counts... I suppose that has nothing to do with it? :rolleyes:

I'm willing to bet the real heros are those three healers with big numbers.

I'm guessing the high damage guy sat there doing nothing but AEs while getting healed nonstop.

I'm also guessing the team he was up against was a lot of clueless melees who constantly clumped up. Most people haven't caught on that SWTOR, more than most MMORPGs, punishes "melee pain trains". There's too much AE damage and not enough AE healing in this game to constantly be clumping up like you would in WOW or Rift.

I love the replies here...

The usual response is "Hybrid sages aren't overpowered, you're just bad" But since you're the sage... the responses are "Hybrid sages aren't overpowered, you're just bad... for doing 550k dmg in greens"

Edited by Aidank

Cool so you spammed DoTs and AoE, did the lowest single target damage and burst but you think your damage numbers prove a damn while most likely the other players with proper burst classes did the actual work of bringing down the opponents.

Good job scrub.

I wonder how many Voidstar warzones you lost on your way to 49....seeing as that is a screenshot of you first ever Voidstar win.

Hahahahahah thanks for pointing that out. :D

Edited by Vales

How to do 600k damage with every class, that has access to DoTs: a guide.

TabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoT...

See the kills count? It basically means that the dude did just that - tabdotted everyone.

How to do 600k damage with every class, that has access to DoTs: a guide.

TabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoTTabDoT...

See the kills count? It basically means that the dude did just that - tabdotted everyone.

I wonder how any actual killing blows he got. I would not be surprised if it was the lowest number among all the DPS or one of the lowest.