Ilum PVP is currently FUBAR'D on Jung Ma!!

AlphaBraddox

Greetings Diomades,

I am very sorry to hear you are unable to finish your quest, in order to assist us investigating this issue, please post your DxDiag here.

Before you post it, please remove your PC Name from the DxDiag.

Please post the DxDiag within code tags or spoiler tags

Go to Start menu:

1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Select the "Save All Information" button
  3. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)

Thank you for your assistance.

I'd have lol'd if you replied with something about deleting my W T F folder and disabling my addons, to reference the usual WoW support response.

Edited by Trineda
removed tags

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Diomades,

I am droid K9-2P auto response droid of Human-cyborg relations.

I have received your transmission regarding your concern your not getting quest updates.

To get quest updates, you need to redeem a product code and set up a subscription plan or completed the ready to play steps on your account page.

Galactic support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol droid K9-2P aka Mustaffa

Edited by Rhazesx

Try canceling your subs. I bet if every pvper on your server cancels at the same time someone from accounting will go upstairs and wake a dev up. After all the devs work 24/7.

That's 24 hours a week, 7 months a year.

Who hired these *******es. This is a beta problem for **** sake.

Edited by Stilly

Seriously, two days of this and the only response we've gotten was in this thread suggesting we submit an in-game ticket. For a server-wide issue effecting Ilum. Not something just effecting a few players, but every player on the server.

It just totally baffles me that a server has gone THIS LONG with Ilum broken, and nobody has acted upon it.

Tho server Swiftsure is not having the same big problem as you guys, but last nite Republic side base's front two turrets were not working at all. Which is really important since Imps Way Outnumber Repubs and turrets are our only line of defense. Uninteractable watsoever. Ilum still needs some work BW.